Leonard and bknot1

Change of POETS

Ayo, I dissapeared for a minute there... some personal trials yo. My pop's in the hospital with cancer and things, so I been holding off on some things. Sorry to keep ya'll in the dark.

But, I was wondering bout those tracks still. If ya'll are still down to get at me with some of them beats, I'd much appreciate it. Let me know what's good.

-Change

Still here, neva left...

I gotcha back change.
I'm still slowly unpacking, and I am preparing for my wedding in august, but I'll make sure I hold you down on the beats.
Whatever you want, as long as I'm given credit!
I have some beats other than those on my lil web page (about 20 good ones) so somehow I'll let you hear them to see if you're interested in those also. I also have about 6 hot ones that I was gonna save for myself, but I'm not in mc mode right now, so you can do ya thing.

Hold it down, keep ya pops strong.

Later.
-L

bknot1, let me know which ones you're willing to part with. I listened to all ya stuff man, and the only ones I wasn't feelin, was the R&B style ones. I'm down for whatever...

Leonard, do ya thang man. I ain't trying to get in the way of your wedding homie, don't sweat it. If you got time to get at me, then do so. Hit me on AIM at ChiggyCeli and let me know whats good.

Aight ya'll.

-Change

Sorry change, but I don't have AIM. The only time I use the computer is when I'm at work. I don't connect the pc that I stash my hits on to the internet (just in case if a nuclear fallout, yaknow?).
Nevertheless, I'll post a new one to my nowhere page tomorrow, and I'll still be sequencing those others for you in the meanwhile.
Just so you know this new one is not for fakers. If you wanna take your music away from the norm, check it out.

-L

ps: I don't ----, so anyone else who reads this may want to check my ish out as well.
PEACE YA'LL

Aight ya'll, just an FYI. I'll be on Vacation from today, until August 11th.

So I won't be around at all, no access where I'm going...lol

So don't think I bounced out on ya'll... I'll be back.

Piecez and wunz

-Change

Back