Leave a feedback for that track please

I was sitting there for a second thinking to myself...... wow I am way too tierd to listen to music right now, I cant even understand what the fuck he was saying....

Then I realized it must be in a different langauge , is it?

You're right onlydude. That's Joual rap, i mean some Quebec slang, french rap, street
language from Quebec. We started our home studio 5 years ago, in the beginning, we were rapping in english, and after all these years, i !recgnonize! my natural way of speaking, Quebec Joual.But how about the song, do you like it the way it's coming,
not knowing what we're saying, how about the beat and the mix.Leave your feedback,
i would really appreciate.

Wow this is the most unique thing that I have seen on this board lol. Heres a little bit of feedback.

L'BAD TRIP SONORE-

Beat is very very simple and gets old after a while. Flow is good though. I would comment more but well im not french ;)

FEELINGZ-

On this song the beat is a bit repetitive but it doesnt get as old as the first song does. Flow is nice as well.

LIVE N LIVE VIC-

Some crazy effects in here and also is a bit repetive.

It is very hard to comment on the rymes and style but from what i hear it sounds ok.

ONE BIG NOTE IS THAT YOU NEED TO TURN THE BASS UP ON ALL OF THESE SONGS!!!! the bass is prety low and doesnt kick much. I suggest turning the bass on your speakers down a little bit so you get a more accurate representation of the bass in your songs.

Thanks a lot onlydude, i really appreciate.

Like you said, the beat, most of the time is repetitive, i should work
more on the beat so it won't sounds like a simple sampler running for 4 minutes, yes i agree it gets old.I have a lot of problems with the bass.
My studio is a square room and i also have a subwoofer, like i said i've problems with frequencies under 200Hz.I've to remix and remix and listen
in a lot of radios to be sure i get the right mix, but it's hard to sound good in any radios.Also i don't have monitor speakers, just a big stereo system with a subwoofer that i've buy in 1993....

Thanks a lot again for the feedback, i really, really, really appreciate
because most of the time people don't listen or don't post feedbacks because
that's french or.....

Thanks again, like i said really appreciate.

Hey, if you wanna collaborate with me on some beats i've made
i would be very pleased. I got about 300 Tracks i've made since 2000.
I'm sure there's one that gonna interest you.
Just let me know and post it here or here, e-mail Paranfer@yahoo.com
and maybe we could made a song together.
Let me know and thanks again.See you later, sunshine outhere, 27, blue sky,
have a nice day my friend.Bye.See you later.

Back