>>>KILLEM ALL<<<New Track....ahha..gets Ya Hype

Liking it sound.

lol, dunno if i'll get used to calling u beatmakers.

Neways, I'm liking it, the whole vibe is great.

I heard rhymes on this beat.

They were tight.

btw, u shoulda kept the whole "first beat" act up - see who woulda noticed :D

yo!!! i feelin that it good a nice feel to it..did u use samples on it..i like the beat..hot like always

That hendo mix got em ready to fight...

Well damn!!! There goes my beer... You think i'd remember not to set shit on a 12" speaker after I already done dropped a gang of stuff.. Your shit came on and my shit just took flight.... Damn... All I got now is a top for a free dr. pepper :( .... Hell it's to hot for soda a beer any damn way...

Word to the track...

Bass heavy as a son a bitch... I got a half a hook already... Definitly can set a high energy mood on some thunder dome shit. I'd bring the bassdown a knotch cuz it's humping something hard... Usually wouldn't hear me saying that so it must be up there. Other than some eavy drop outs and it's ready.

Keep it up cuz.... I might not be postng to all posts cuz i'm on laptop speakers most the time. I'm too lazi somtimes to get back after that... But I still peep most of em....

Animute....

to soundboy

sup son, i like your beats. I got a question. What type of program or equipment do you use to make them. I'm just starting to make some myself, with fruitloop3. Thing is i can never make a rap type beat. They always sound more techno than anything. Hit me back. While i replay ya track. One.

Back