A.K.A THREAD (got bored, join in)

RAM BEATZ

Soundboy a.k.a beatmakers a.k.a 20/20 a.k.a rambeatz a.k.a split personalities a.k.a oh hell no he didnt a.k.a who drank the last of the dam koolaid a.k.a i didnt do it a.k.a who dis chick in my bed a.k.a. how mybeat sound a.k.a lets collab a.k.a pontiac stole my song a.k.a anakin skywalker a.k.a who stole my money a.k.a mr 5:00 oclock am a.k.a king of the a.k.a threads a.k.a mr mob (music over broads) a.k.a i'd hit that a.k.a dam i did hit that a.k.a dam she pregnant a.k.a oh I mean yeah she pregnant a.k.a luke where dem hoes at a.k.a is that my baby mamma on the dance floor a.k.a mr. fuck child support get your kids and take care of em a.k.a. mr smiley pick in my thread a.k.a still king of the aka threads a.k.a nasty nate a.k.a gear slut a.k.a joey 3 legs a.k.a run that paper a.k.a fat girls need love 2 a.k.a if he hittin he better be paying part of the rent a.k.a the dvd bootleg king a.k.a mr. bootleg sound stations a.k.a mr old school a.k.a dam i fell asleep at the pc again a.k.a mr. naw fo real how my beat sound a.k.a mr. the baby wasnt mine yes a.k.a mr nuff said a.k.a yo turn

These are always fun to read when you are bored your turn

LOL..thats to many damn A.K.A's

B Knot aka Knot aka Half Breed aka Yellow Boy aka Bama Boy aka Boss aka Boss Man aka Mister aka Boss Recordings aka Boss Beatz aka I dont know anymore.. :D

Hi_D_Ho_Man aka HDHM aka Kevin aka Kock Back Kenobee aka KB Nobee aka Oobie Doo Ba Doobie aka KB Da Grown-up aka KB Kevorkian aka Mr. 3rd Floor Monopoly Ent. aka mmm Papa John's aka WHERE'S DA DAMN CHEZZY BREAD?!? aka Goin' For Mr Drummond's Wallet aka WUT IT IZ FAM???

Aight lemme have a crack at this

Fyre aka realeyez aka crystal meth aka Mr. he about his paper aka Corleone aka Da Ryl aka Flamology

now if my homie Ace was to do this shit It would take like 2 days to think of all his names

Fieva a.k.a. Don Fieva a.k.a. The Next Classic a.k.a. Mista Rook a.k.a. Infimus a.k.a. Hammerback Records CEO a.k.a. Iron Man a.k.a. Mr. Hustle Magic a.k.a. The Ghetto Simon Cowell a.k.a. Fuck The Drama a.k.a. Cop Didn't See It, I Didn't Do It a.k.a. The Dragon a.k.a. Mr. Kickdoe a.k.a. Radar Detector Always On When Speeding a.k.a. Popeye's Chicken's Favorite Customer a.k.a. Mr. Hook Up Man a.k.a. The Riddler a.k.a. Smart Ass a.k.a. The Impressionist a.k.a. I'm Not The Shit, I'm The Ass The Shit Came From a.k.a. Ghetto Ninja a.k.a. Soujah Rags a.k.a. Pass Gas Then Ask Who Farted a.k.a. Your Friendly Neighborhood Procrastinator a.k.a. D.F.W. (Down For Whatever) a.k.a. Flying Nike Crushing Scrotum a.k.a. Hey Aren't You So and So's Cousin, Brother, Friend, etc. No I'm Not, I Just Look Like Him I Hate That Shit.

Last edited:
Killah Trakz aka
Trakz aka
DaRkitekt aka
Smoking Gunz aka
Killah B aka
The Hoodz Prodigy aka
Ron Diehard aka
Devin Kearse the shapshooter aka
f*ck ya mpc's, sp's, trinity, tritons, fantoms, motifs aka
Leuitenant B3 (battery 3 drum vst) aka
Take too damn long to Come :D aka