Just Got Screwed!!

gullyjewelz

OK, anyone with suggestions . . . I just realized that I got screwed by the company I had been working with for the production of the BreadWinnaz cd. The company continues to give the run around on delivering the CD.

1) I am filing a small claims suit Thursday morning!

2) I am going with another company.

3) I want to print out flyers just saying that this company is SHADY . . . should I?

what are they doing to give you the run around..... and what did the contract say?

na no need to waste your time printing out flyers. Communicate with em, and stay professional, and let em know whats the deal if they don't comply (if in contract they have to).

We were supposed to recieve our cd's back in MAY!!!! THEY HAVE BEEN DODGING AND PLAYING PHONE TAG EVER SINCE. THEY FINALLY SHIPPED THE CDS AND WE GOT THEM YESTERDAY ON THE 4TH OF JULY - WITHOUT THE POSTERS THEY PROMISED AS A CONSELLATION FOR THEIR INABILITY TO DELIVER ON TIME. AND DAMMIT ALL THEY DID NOT GIVE US THE BAR CODE THEY PROMISED - AND WE SHIPPED THEM A BAR CODE FILE!

Word of mouth is the best after legal. Let cats here know and let the people you deal with know that you dont deal with that company but you dont have to go into detail to deep. Printing Flyers could come off as a personal attack that people will dismiss. What I would do if I was you, after the legal, is tell cats they were not professional and quite delinquent with delivery when it came to your project. That way you are not launching an attack against them that could get you in legal trouble. You are just stating facts that pertain to your business. Nobody wants to take a chance like that when it comes to they blood sweat and tears. Cats know yo rep and know yo standard so those words go a long way. For example if certain cats on this forum told me about a place that do shady business I would listen and not even mess with the business because I know they are stand up cats, profesional, and have a standard about their product. How you handle you business handles weight. Word of Mouth is a Motherfu**er.

word. im glad that cooler heads prevai. i have had a few drinks and even though i want to do some ill tish - n i mean ill - i have decided to stay focused and not git up in some phu<kschidt . . . just gon try to peddle these joints we got n hope maaphuckaz dont be like "ewwwww" wtf?

AYO gully put us on on who these cats are even if you dont want to post out here hit some pm's so we know who not to phuck with

If this is a big company and they srewed around and still did not give you what you want without a discount or what not. Report them to the better business bearue. Request for a discount cause you didn't get a bar code. What good does that do for you? You can't sell it in stores. So, that = less promotion and sells for you. Plus, no posters? If you tried to talk with them and get a discount for your troubles and they won't do it. Report them and send those CDs back to them and have a letter in there saying you tried all you could to work with them and you are going to report them. Then see what happens.

Man, cause if I new I messed up I give a discount or just let the client take what I did for free. Cause it's all about your word at the end. And, that client still might come back cause you tried to make it right. To dog you around then send it still with less then you paid for is not cool.

As Long As U Dont Phuck Wit A Va Based Company U Good - If U Do Run Into A Va Based Company - Holla N I Will Tell Ya Who It Iz

I hope everything got worked out for you..cause this project looks like its goin to be hot on paper..now it time to hear the finish project

Im Tryin To Host It Up At Cdbaby By The End Of Next Week . . . Hopin All My Close Friends N Associates Can Sell The 1st Hundred, That Way I Can Get The Re-upz And They Actually Be A Better Visual Quality . . .

Back