Just Finished Tracking and Mixing

I'll take a listen to it tonight while I'm bustin ass on some homework...college can drain a man....especially when he goes back.

i've been rapping for 6 years now, and i know a good track when i hear one... take it from me... its real nice...

I've been rapping for 10 years and producing for about 5 so I'd be able to tell if it's good, but usually people on this forum know what they're talking about

Diffusion said:
i've been rapping for 6 years now, and i know a good track when i hear one... take it from me... its real nice...
Cool, good lookin out. Yeah, I know these guys are hot, but I just want to make sure Im doing their project justice. The album is being mastered this week or next depending on the M E 's schedule.

Thanks again
Peace Eddie

Cool....would love to peep the final product. Check some of the beats I have posted up on my link if you guys have a min.

Good quality track...

The vocals seem to get a little lost behind that guitar tho...

But when the beat is broke down plain with no guitar its cool...

I'd cut the guitars down....way down and then bring the vocals up. Are you using monitors or regular speakers?

Fieva said:
I'd cut the guitars down....way down and then bring the vocals up. Are you using monitors or regular speakers?
Event TR8's for monitors. I agree with the guitar, thats the way the client wanted so thats the way they got it. :) I will probably do another mix and see if they like the next one any better. Thanks for checkin out the track.

Peace

Back