Jump On It !!!!

Call Me Cell

aight fam here it izzz... i'm working on a solo album!!! HA!!! shut up, i'm serious dammit!!! lol. anywayz, i have the first opportunity for ya'll to be apart of this wonderful event!! i just started working on this track called "I BELIEVE". the track is basically about believing in one's self and never giving up on your dreams. i want someone else to jump on this track with me though.. i'll do the hook and probably just one verse... SOOOO i need two more artist to help me bless this track... here's the production so far... let me know if there are any takers:D:D:D

hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5518044&q=hi

I'll jump on it lol

that's wassup!! i'll send you the link for the wav. file so you can record your verse.... probably will be a lil later today. now we just need one more person

better yet i'll just send you a "super duper" high quality mp3!!! since you're just recording vocals... i'm going to mix the song when it's complete so just record your vocals and send 'em back to me so i can do my thang.. *MINDSET* CHECK YA PM

Last edited:
hell yeah homie, I'm on it. Just started writing today.

eh, lyrics are alright right now... I only got 4 bars:

kind of stuck

catch me on the my block, posted with a microphone/
only a selected few hungry enough to get in my zone/
so if you get star struck, open your mind and release/
leaving the world astonished seconds after I exit the beat/
wreckoning havoc with speech in certain ways is my forte/
and homie, you could call it cellular growth on a hot day/
ain't no one gonna stop, yo we gonna take it to the top/
traces of residue, like a dope man cooking up rocks/

;)

Last edited:
that's wassup homeboi!!! i promise that if you give me a hott 16 i'll return the favor and we'll roast this track!!! you have any ideas for a hook??? if not i'll just run with it

Im diggin this track... im kinda likin the "i believe" voice but either way its still goin be hott!

Im diggin this track... im kinda likin the "i believe" voice but either way its still goin be hott!

thanks V. i recorded that part to see what it would sound like... it's going to be part of the main chorus when i'm all done, so there's going to be some more backing vocals to accompany it

Back