Jinx presents......Take A Minute

ok jinx - im feelin this!! cool track - but where the drumz at? im at 55 seconds and still dont hear any boom boom - hte hi hats are cool!!! the track is hot, the hook is . . . catchy!!! man throw some bass drum on it!!! and let me do a verse on it . . . lol

i really like the concept - cuz i be on that shit myself - got a joint in that vein on hte breadwinnaz cd thats comin out soon . . . joint called "yesterday"

Haha....Yeah, the bass bangs in .wav format. Must have lost some res during down processing to MP3.

def. hot..is its def. missing the drums..but its still hot..beat is still catchy...which with still peep listeners interest..nice work..

haha i'm eating that bootleg cereal right now..fruity diamonds a generic fruity pebbles.hahaha tight as track...i remember that......

Mix session went too long (1.5 hrs)

BTW Gully, this is the artist (Sev O) that's partnered up with Renaissance Man AKA Mase AKA Loon AKA where's the excitement..... I really thought the bass was good for a minute, then listened to the mix this morning with a question mark above my head. I guess I over listened yesterday during the session. Yanked it off soundclick. New hotnesss headed the BBS's way after I get out of uniform. Holla-

well hey - i say again - the shit is bumpin - it actually sound like the vocals are better - was it re-tracked? i still dont really hear the drums (i do hear em more than i did last time- maybe its a bass kick that dont "come out" on computer speakers . . . but usually i hear peoples drums no matter what) but now im like - my bad, maybe its my system - so when i git my other speaker system set up i will check it ahgain - i still say - keep doin it - i relly like the song!!!!

Nah, I didn't retrack the joint, just EQ'd the vocals between 4-10khz. But honestly, the 808 sounds tight on my Alesis joints. Thanks for the look.....

Big Jinx said:
Nah, I didn't retrack the joint, just EQ'd the vocals between 4-10khz. But honestly, the 808 sounds tight on my Alesis joints. Thanks for the look.....

drums sound fine to me...nice work

Vocals on a Behringer....

Thanks for the props zed...I think the problem is the vocals. Recorded them using my B2 instead of my AT. Maybe could be the issue....

Back