Jeremy Greene Feat Devante What I Gotta Do (Prod By Phoenix)

ok..its a real nice club track and for the radio for sho...nicely produced like all your stuff..i can see it gettin radio and club play in NY,NJ maybe some spots in the south..and a lot on the west..good work..stay on your grind..

Niceness!

definitely on point, if you ever need artist you hit a brother up, keep droppin those bangers!

Phoenix you always make spectacular beats. The singer is very good! The quality on the singer is also good. The rappers vocals are "ehhhh." I have two statements, the singer is great and the rapper is pure garbage.

Is Jeremy the singer or the rapper?

- The Engineer -

Thanks for the love...Jeremy is the singer..Devante is rapping..lol sorry you didn't like him...I'll to get someone else on it...

bknot1 said:
ok..its a real nice club track and for the radio for sho...nicely produced like all your stuff..i can see it gettin radio and club play in NY,NJ maybe some spots in the south..and a lot on the west..good work..stay on your grind..

I would say the same thing.

Is it just me or are the rappers vocals a tiny bit low? Also the singer is good :) and nice track. I really didn't hear anything bad about the rapper, had a prety nice flow but the vocals may need have the volume turned up a bit- this is just from listening to the song in my headphones, I will check tommrow on my Moniters and let you know when I have a good sound source.

Back