Jazzy management

50cal

JAZZY MANAGEMENT
O.K. yall some may remember JAzzy D as one of the first rappers on the whole westcoast in the early 80s , but more of you will remember him as the voice on W.C. albums as GANGSTA GRANNY. remeber " Im in my rag 64 in enemy territory and these motherfuckers are set trippn. is credentials go on.
Anyways he has a mangement company and manages artist such as KAM, Noni Spitz fred Nuxx,and clinton wayne.He was instrumental in helping give knowledge to glasses malone/bishop lamont in getting their deals.HE fequently has meetings with many record companies on both coasts as well as the south.He also deals with DRE king T problem young maylay etc etc..ya get the point he is connected.
So Im always asked for hook ups..here is one of the only ones you may need...cause his branches are connected to most anyone.He is always down to help and give guidance and shoot you valuable knowledge.
If anyone is interested in getting at him in any way even to give your email so he can shoot some exclusive news,songs and other shit hit him up at

Shawndel@tmail.com or jazzymanagement@yahoo.com this is the best way to reach him..you can also visit his Myspace...but someone else runs that..but his bigger bio is there for yall to peep....

http://www.myspace.com/gangstagranny
also you can read his interviews in ALL HOOD magazine and up coming Source and XXL magazines....

True Story

Jazzy is one of the down to earth individuals you can meet in this game.Ive ran into all sorts....Anyways certain big artists ( I wont say who) was getting mad at jazzy saying that he was giving up to much game.He was helping people learn all aspects of contracts etc..posting it up on the net to certain sites. Like i said he was one of the first rappers on the West Coast back in 1984 he dropped some singles on vinyl. he aint on no West coast/eastcoast/south...he got love for all yall. he wants hip hop to live and whether this drought we in....dont beleive me ask him.....he dont turn his back on anyone..he has been extremely busy with this Jazzy management...even manages an artist from Delaware...FREDD NUXX/....

Back