Ive Got us a singer!

Noddy301

Young ~N~ ReAdy

Attachments

• l_4338cf5e3dbc2441600c0a354b1882ff.jpg
    l_4338cf5e3dbc2441600c0a354b1882ff.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 57
that click is baaanging with her voice though, im feeling it!..no joke :D she def. hits some serious notes in the first pella at about 1 min...yo don't quote me on this but for some reason im hearing her doing a "I Believe I Can Fly" remix..if you're not laughing at the idea im dooooown to make a beat for it ;) HOLLLA

she is pretty good..need some work in a few areas..but might have something for her...

might be down in DC Area Saturday..family flying out this weekend..
need to hear hear signing something of hear own...make a piano or guitar track for her to sing something of her own..don't have to be a fancey track..something simple

Lets get it Celly...how about you start it off and I spice it up...and then I send it back to you

wow this girl can really sing good. she deff. got a future in music no doubt, i'm down wit the collabin if it's available

yeah noddy sounds like u got u a winner, i wanna hear the collab when yall done. (and damn sometimes i wish i was still 17...lol).

mentalattica said:
.... (and damn sometimes i wish i was still 17...lol).

LOL...i use to think that too..but then i wouldnt have done the things I have done now.. :D

Haven't listened to her yet, but I might do something with her. I found a local singer that's good, but if this chick can blow....

HAHAHA nod you put shorties pic on blast like that :D , hahaha if i was a bad guy i woulda said hey call ***-***-**** lmao you know those marked up wall back in the school days. I can sample!

"Listen" was sung very well........
I think she has great potential!!!!!!!!!
Nice smooth voice, and I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so heres a quick connect to her yall...

http://myspace.com/glamorartist

Just message her and let her know whats up. However just as I, she doesnt have a music page. But she still gets down. So lets get some friend request smackin...but dont get TOO friendly.....

Too friendly huh, what you want the cheese all for yaself. This is a room of vultures and what happens in the booth goes on wax!

J/K :D

Back