It's been a super long time

flossyboy

What up Peeps

It's that Texas Fella in ya grill again. I believe i'm ready to start critiquing some peoples ish. Sorry!!!! Been trying to settle down in the U.K.....man Abyss yo' country be crazy off the meat rack. Went to a club in Nottingham last night.....man it was so many brizzies there it was ridiculous. They love that american accent too...hahahahahahaha.....I don't plan to take to many though..but u know I gotta certify my International Pimpin Status<singin' "I've ...Got HO's..I've Got HO's...In Different Country Codes...Country Codes">.......hahahahahahahaha

Anyways, I won't have none of my equipment until August 11. Until then I'm going to be learning the art of remixing and sampling, since that's all I can do right now. There are some fellas on base that have a super big heart and are really go-getters in this game that i've met that have embraced a negro. I burned all my music projects on cd and let them listen to some of the stuff we've been working on and I broke down the numbers of the game...........totally blew their mind. They were like "Man dawg, you totally opened our eyes. We were doing some good things, but we were doing them blindly and you fixed that. So i'm like the missing link they had......it's kool when people give u love like that..........JUST LIKE ALL THE FOLKS ON HR...well maybe not everybody..HATERS hahahahaha it's all gravy

I really appreciate some of the nominations I got......you'll know that inspired a negro....just too bad I don't have my equipment. The boys on base just ordered a mpc2000xl, and I do have my drum kits on cd so if their's comes in I'll get back to work on some original ish...if not i'll just wait for my stuff.....

Anyways, I got a new track up on the fake azz website
http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=2663&alid=-1

production by me
lyrics by Cutless and Me
as well as a new r&b singer. i feel like he's more gospel though....he got that good ol' church solo singer sound<singin, "I'm Comin up.....On the ROUGH SIDE....OF THE MOUTAIN>"... his name is Mason....this was the first project with him on it , it came out pretty good, not mixed or mastered though

song called CHANGE

I appreciate the feedback in advance

oh yeah duffy on the guitars as usual

Now let me get started on critquing and nominating

That Texas Fella
Back in Bidness...sorta
sugaty@aol.com

man...

I already wrote a lil something for this and the forum locked me up after i typed shit and said.."too many uses have logged in"
So with that i keep it short and sweet ....i can def feel this one
it could def be a radio joint for that matter.(w/ the shit on the radio it could use a change) The cat singin the hook add's a nice
flavor to that track...so all an all it's a banger..

Peace Love Respect,

Ya Boy Kevlar

P.s Treat the ho's nice overseas kid...."ho's gotta eat too" lol peace

Nice yo!!!

I know what it's lke to be a brother, from the states, in Europe.
It's a good thing you have your music to do, that will keep you busy! ! ! If I can be say a word of encouragement, "Keep doing your thing and stay focused"...........

One Love

Trizza

I think the beat is fire.
You wont mistake that cat singing for Donell Jones or somebody and thats good because his voice is gritty. That grittiness works very well in this song...

flossyboy said:
What up Peeps

It's that Texas Fella in ya grill again. I believe i'm ready to start critiquing some peoples ish. Sorry!!!! Been trying to settle down in the U.K.....man Abyss yo' country be crazy off the meat rack. Went to a club in Nottingham last night.....man it was so many brizzies there it was ridiculous. They love that american accent too...hahahahahahaha.....I don't plan to take to many though..but u know I gotta certify my International Pimpin Status<singin' "I've ...Got HO's..I've Got HO's...In Different Country Codes...Country Codes">.......hahahahahahahaha

lol, sounds like home :D

You should say "You know, I'm from the US. Back there all the women call me daddy" then start getting intimate. :D

It'd match ya character too. :D

lol.

Anyways, I won't have none of my equipment until August 11. Until then I'm going to be learning the art of remixing and sampling, since that's all I can do right now. There are some fellas on base that have a super big heart and are really go-getters in this game that i've met that have embraced a negro. I burned all my music projects on cd and let them listen to some of the stuff we've been working on and I broke down the numbers of the game...........totally blew their mind. They were like "Man dawg, you totally opened our eyes. We were doing some good things, but we were doing them blindly and you fixed that. So i'm like the missing link they had......it's kool when people give u love like that..........JUST LIKE ALL THE FOLKS ON HR...well maybe not everybody..HATERS hahahahaha it's all gravy

So I got till like August 11th to get my vocals perfected.

Cool.

Yeah I knew ya stuff would do well, you could make it you know.

Get some radio play, etc.

I really appreciate some of the nominations I got......you'll know that inspired a negro....just too bad I don't have my equipment. The boys on base just ordered a mpc2000xl, and I do have my drum kits on cd so if their's comes in I'll get back to work on some original ish...if not i'll just wait for my stuff.....

Ya know ya deserve it, man.

Anyways, I got a new track up on the fake azz website
http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=2663&alid=-1

production by me
lyrics by Cutless and Me
as well as a new r&b singer. i feel like he's more gospel though....he got that good ol' church solo singer sound<singin, "I'm Comin up.....On the ROUGH SIDE....OF THE MOUTAIN>"... his name is Mason....this was the first project with him on it , it came out pretty good, not mixed or mastered though

song called CHANGE

I appreciate the feedback in advance

oh yeah duffy on the guitars as usual

Now let me get started on critquing and nominating

That Texas Fella
Back in Bidness...sorta
sugaty@aol.com

I'ma peep this ASAP.

Nice to have ya back......sorta.

btw instead of ya usual "That Texas Fella" lets give ya a more british title :D - hows about:

That bloke you saw in hanging that Nottingham Club.

(A bit long winded, but oh well)

Back