Im trying to get up there with D Ease!

noddy noddy nod u can't look at lack of feedback as meaning the track is bad cuz a lot of cats are out there doin things right now "or at least thats the excuse i'm givin em" cuz i ain't gettin feedback either and venom ain't gettin much and physicall ain't gettin much and reek ain't gettin much so yea u get the picture peeps ain't here right now......anyway onto the track.....i like this joint but the mixing can deff. improve and the way the beat feels to me i can picture it a lil faster other than that i like the selection of sounds they fit well together good work

just speed up your hi-hats.to give it that feel of a fast club track and you should be ok..
when you ge the accapellas for the track fix the mix then..nice work

Hold your horses kiddo, I'm checking over stuff as fast as I can!!!

:) homework week is hell just so ya know.

It dosen't sound too bad, i think its just missing a small bassline under it to maek it stand out a little better.
I can picture a bassline under this track and i know it would sound better and lift this track a lot.
Just a few stabs here and there maybe some horns stabs or some picasso string stabs and a bassline and this track would kick.
But it's you beat, it's good though

noddy noddy nod u can't look at lack of feedback as meaning the track is bad cuz a lot of cats are out there doin things right now "or at least thats the excuse i'm givin em" cuz i ain't gettin feedback either and venom ain't gettin much and physicall ain't gettin much and reek ain't gettin much so yea u get the picture peeps ain't here right now......anyway onto the track.....i like this joint but the mixing can deff. improve and the way the beat feels to me i can picture it a lil faster other than that i like the selection of sounds they fit well together good work

^^^^^^^ LMAO! man you made me break my spock chair son, cats out their doing things. Hahaha for every time i heard that line man, but yeah it works. Yo nod, you know your biggest advantage?

Is that you can play keys son, i wish i could play like that. But keep grinding man, online critiques isnt gonna make or break you, its the wackness that spits over em. Over n out!

another advice, ditch the keyboards go vsti!

Damn Homie...

im lovin this beat fo real, this is a G-UNIT BEAT all day...its nice to me ya'll but then again i ain't at the crib listening on the big monitors but in the real world here nor will other people ;)...stay up fam and killa right about that, vsti's would up your arsenal greatly in my opinion

Back