I'll Be BACK!

mshea

Been quiet for a while due to no internet connect at the homefront. I'll be back up and running on the 22nd with a crap load of stuff to upload for everyone's enjoyment!!!

For those who don't know...i'm not sure i belong in the dj/hip-hop/rap or beats section...i'm just the insanely inactive artist who enjoys your company! I have been reviewing posts to get back up to speed and am glad to see everyone doing so well. See ya soon!

-MShea:D

DAMN SBC!!! and UPS TOO!!!

OK. So i was seriously wondering if my modem would ever arrive and decided to give SBC a call and find out what was up, they informed me theyhad attempted delivery three times (of course a UPS delivery attempt notice was NEVER posted) and would be 'holding' the modem until the 26th. I asked WHERE they were trying to deliver to. Needless to say, the dumbasses at SBC conveniently neglected the DELIVERY ADDRESS i gave to them TWICE!!! Ya see...they're trying to grinch up my plans, but NO! Super MShea will prevail...i'm gonna get my modem...I'llll beeee baccckkkkk, uploading my a$$ off. I've got so much to share.

MOAAAHHHHAAA HAAA HAAAAAA!!!! (evil laugh)

WOO HOO!

'It's good to be here' (with cool semi spooky stuff floating through background)
- Digable Planets

While formatting this page i noticed that the little pull out box for resizing text states: 'Enter the text to be formatted with the specified SIZE', i then notice my size options are: 'small, large & huge'
I think that if i could use that text formatting on other things LIFE WOULD BE GREAT!!! HA HAAAA HAAA HAAAAA HAA HHHHAAAAA!

cool

looking forward to hearing your material. i'll keep my eyes and ears open for any projects that you are willing to share with us.

Re: WOO HOO!

mshea said:
.......I think that if i could use that text formatting on other things LIFE WOULD BE GREAT!!! HA HAAAA HAAA HAAAAA HAA HHHHAAAAA!

Ain't dat' da' truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

MUCH BETTER!!!

After suffering Spinsterwun and crew induced hangover from hell cuz i'm a dumba$$ and thought i could be the supa drinka and CAN'T. I'm happy to be BACK ON THE INTERNET!!! WOOO HOOOO!!! DDDSSLLLL. Uploading new material to web page shortly as soon as i figure out how to move this stuff to my storage space and linkit.

I'm UP...take a LISTEN!

OK...so i threw some stuff onto nowhereradio.com. Enjoy and please feel free to compare to my old stuff. I think i've gotten better.

New Stuff:

Maya Shea

Old Stuff:

Old Maya Shea

Enjoy!

mmmmmmmmmmmsheaaaaaaaaaa........

We are ALL going out Saturday night.

You are going to have a GREAT time!!!!!!!

:cool:

nipsster

Back