I sorry but.... LIL JON...

LAZI

That LIL JON and YING YANG song is the sickest shit out in a hot second... I ain't seen people feeling a song like that since MYSTIKAL "SHAKE YA ASS" and these cats are some fools. LOL............... LIL JON is one crunked up SOB.

Ohh and I like the shit... It's tight work and catchy ass hell... I probably wouldn't ever do a song like that but shits still tight work.

From the windowwWWW to the Wall..... I know ya ass was singing along. LOL.............

I know some people out there mad and shaking their heads but that's kinda why I laugh ever time I hear this damn song. Tight work....

Skeet, skeet, skeet, skeet...... :D.

yeah i know..the hook was so damn catchy..u cant elp but sing the hook...i heard they are doing three remix of the song

remixes:
1 The first pairs up Lil Jon and the Ying Yang Twins with Busta Rhymes and up-and-coming dancehall MC Elephant Man.

2 The second remix will be a special Latin-flavored jam for all the Latin people out there.

3 The third remix will again tap into the dancehall vibe, but this time with the steely patois of Beenie Man, evened out by the St. Louis drawl of Nelly.

all will be released 2 weeks from each other startin at the end of the month. You know he also signed a deal with Warner Brothers for his own record label, Black Market Entertainment, so he is doing his thang..ATL still on the map...Crunk style..

Till The Sweat Drip Down My ........

http://www.soundclick.com/knotmeproductions

Lil John

yo on some real shit,

Lil John is a sick ass producer and the element he adds to a song is just rediculous. If he's on the hook then the song is bound to be catchy somehow. That jumpoff with the Youngbloodz is hot too. The beat is so damn simple, and then when you hear the hook it's like you can't even help but to get crunk. Especially when he kills it with, "Don't start no stuff, won't be no stuff!!!!"
(In the Lil John voice) YEEAAH!!!

One
BNB

Lets just break the song down real quick, LOL. For most people who ever been to a college party, frats usually have their lil "calls" when they stroll on the dance floor. Lil Jon kind of took the Skeet Skeet Skeet from the Kappas I believe, or it could be the Alphas (i donno, lol). All I know is that the chorus is pretty much similar to a few frat brothers yelling. Which is key in getting you excited. The beat is perfect for strolling, which made it a big song at universities. Besides, most of the hits on the radio are only hits because they are a success at colleges first. The part where "The sweat drops down my balls" is the part that gets us the most. That just reminds me of something Ques would say. Anything nasty with similarities to a frat are almost always hits. All the true crunk songs that were big were grimmy; just imagine Brittney Spears on the Get Low beat?? Wouldnt work right? Big ups to Lil Jon for his production and for doing us the favor of not merging to pop music just yet... Just the thought of it makes me wanna throw a bow at that hoe.
-Raydio
CEO of Can I Play Wit Cho Panny Line Productions...

College and frat boys??? UHhhmmm..... HMmm.....

Never even thought about it like that.... HMmmm...

See I peeped it from more of just a dirty south club perspective... "MR BIG, MR. BIG"... "I'M BOUT IT, BOUT IT!!!"... "TEAR THE CLUB UP!!!".... "WE READY!!!"... "WE AIN'T NEVER SCARED!!!"... All classic dirty south style chants that just don't stop... Fools loose they damn mind when that shit come on and if you're the entertainer then the whole crowd gonna feed off your energey like a gun shot in a bat cave. This is what LIL JON based his whole style around. His whole first cd wasn't nothing else but that crunk shit to the point I couldn't evev like the shit. But still the energy that a good simple chorus and over amped up MC breeds in a tight lil juke joint club in the dirty south is something ridiculous. Fifty cats clicked up right in front of the stage and gone off the hendo all boucing to a bassed out chant/rant... The rest I remember they couldn't even play that "tear the club up" shit cuz fools would tear your fucking club up and then tear the shit up even worse if you stopped playing the song. Hit the damn DJ with a fold up chair! LOL.... And that my friends is when the club was officially crunked the fuck up. Too crunked the fuck up.... But that's where you want the shit to go (minus the kick'd in doors and whooping the DJ with a chair of course).

Good shit to think about... I'm supposed to be on stage tonight with my artist C-DURTY. I will keep this shit in mind...

Back