I Need A Spitter!

RafagasMusic

what up what up..im really looking to get a rapper to spit on any of my tracks for free so anyone who is interested hit me up i got you!

A beat's a beat man. If you've got a beat that you want me to lay some raps down over I can write something, record it and send it over for you. My style's fairly old skool so do you want just some rhymes or you want me come up with a concept and a hook to make a proper track?

Enchilada said:
A beat's a beat man. If you've got a beat that you want me to lay some raps down over I can write something, record it and send it over for you. My style's fairly old skool so do you want just some rhymes or you want me come up with a concept and a hook to make a proper track?

id probably go with the latter..check out the beats 'Mid 90s or Piano Bounce' and tell me which one is good for you

I like the following beats.

1. Guitar
2. Opera

Those are the only two I can really see myself spittin' to. I can't promise anything perfect, or anything you even want or are looking for, but I can sure as heck try.

If you want me to try, send the wav/mp3 to re-lapse@hotmail.com & I'll see what I can do.

:D

--Re-Lapse

EDIT: If you haven't heard any of my stuff, I have some older stuff recorded, there is one of them on my soundclick (just click the banner below) but if you want to hear the others, go to http://shadow.crystalgnome.org/downloads.html and it'll list them for you. They aren't finalized, or done perfect, I haven't had time to re-record them, and some of the beats on them, aren't mine, so I have to re-make beats for them, or use the lyrics for another beat. Whichever comes first. :)

i got da spitz i got da spitz!!!

can i get some time wit "mid 90's" - and piano bounce? we can set that off for the charts!!!!

and oh my god!!! opera is really fire!!

Last edited:
gullyjewelz said:
i got da spitz i got da spitz!!!

can i get some time wit "mid 90's" - and piano bounce? we can set that off for the charts!!!!

and oh my god!!! opera is really fire!!

whats your email son so i can send you the tracks??

RafagasMusic said:
lol i just dont really like your style too much(brutal honesty) but def. like your hooks so i dont know what can we do about that?

It's all good, I'm not a good rapper yet, so I understand.

If you can think of anything, just lemme know.

--Re-Lapse

P.S. - I'm willin' to do much of anything. :)

yo holla at me - maybe we can still collabo - u can do the hook - i love it when i get other cats on my hooks!!!!

gullyjewelz said:
yo holla at me - maybe we can still collabo - u can do the hook - i love it when i get other cats on my hooks!!!!

We can do a collab on
or
or
or
or
or any other beat I have.. so trust, we can get a collab done for sure. I'll let you terrorize this one bro.

--Re-Lapse

gullyjewelz said:
yo - the joint - ILL feat. noddy - thats the one like neo!!!!

yea that ones tight, gotta thank my boi noddy for helpin' me up on that one.. he's got some magic fingas..

We'll do that "Get ya Sexy On" one, it'll be tight, ;)

--Re-Lapse

Back