I need a sample

rory

I'm pretty sure that someone here has to have the sample I'm looking for:

the sound of:

Cock and balls.

Where can I get it?

No need to look too far, it's right in your mouth..........................

Right next to the Sperm sample..............

Hm... I have the coveted sperm sample, but I don't see the cock and balls one. Can you copy it and send it over?

Hm... I have the coveted sperm sample, but I don't see the cock and balls one. Can you copy it and send it over?

Your boyfriend must have removed it from you mouth and shoved it in your @ss. Check there, I'm sure you'll find it!

Noo Uncle Trump I think he was talking about HIS cock and balls sample...Which MUST be a VERY small sample since he cant find his own dick:confused:

Your boyfriend must have removed it from you mouth and shoved it in your @ss. Check there, I'm sure you'll find it!

Nope not there, I made sure your mom looked REAL close with her tongue.

:D

Noo Uncle Trump I think he was talking about HIS cock and balls sample...Which MUST be a VERY small sample since he cant find his own dick:confused:

Hm... that was a clever response. :rolleyes:

You wanna hold hands later and help me find it?

wow........

Every once in a while a straggler will stumble into this genre and toss sarcasim! I have fun with them, because they need attention. It's my way of spending time with the less fortunate, it's the moral thing to do............

Did I say "Less Fortunate"? I meant to say Ignorant!:D

BTW rory, if my Mom was alive, she'll probably cuss you out herself. But me, at this point in my life, I got way to more class than that!:confused:

Man to Man CHUMP!

Every once in a while a straggler will stumble into this genre and toss sarcasim! I have fun with them, because they need attention. It's my way of spending time with the less fortunate, it's the moral thing to do............

Did I say "Less Fortunate"? I meant to say Ignorant!:D

BTW rory, if my Mom was alive, she'll probably cuss you out herself. But me, at this point in my life, I got way to more class than that!:confused:

Man to Man CHUMP!

Thanks for the "attention", I NEED it! Ignorant? Nah. Guess you guys can't take a joke and are too into your "masculinity" (but I won't get into the implications of showing one's "masculinity" over the Internet) to find it funny. Carry on with your personas!

The man was simply looking for a sample of cock and balls. You all gotta not jump down his throat for looking for cock and balls if that is his preference.

Here is your sample...enjoy

Back