I just started a Hip Hop Recording blog Called "Hip Hop Recordings Mixed online"

chalin27

I just started a Hip Hop Recording blog Called "Hip Hop Recordings Mixed online"

It's basically about services I can provide over the internet. One service which will be free is information on how do do certain things like track beats, Make beats, whats the hottest Hip Hop production equipment out and what not. I will also probably do some RSS feed video of my self or some one else going thru these motions. The reason I am posting this is I really respect the knowledge alot of you have about doing things the right way. I was wondering if any or you would like to be an author on the blog along with me. Cats like Stray, Hi, Bknot, and Beatmakers have alot of knowlege about the game just to name a few. What could be in it for you as well as myself is to create some exposure for yourself and your knowledge of this artform. If the blog gets alot of attention it will be a good way to put your name out there as the one of the best producers or emcee's that you are and you could also funnel that traffic to your own website or whatever. Since the HR colabo I have done a few more mixes where the artist was someplace else and sent me his tracks and accapellah over aim. The songs turned out pretty good actually and the clients were pretty please. I will promote this service through the blog as well as any services the authors want to promote too. On the real I think blogs are the next movement. Getting in on the ground floor will be nice for a change. If you feeling this idea hit me up on aim or send me a pm aim is chalin27

Wow... This was an amazing idea!!! Get some input from some of the very knowlageable people on this board along with yourself and this can help a lot of people.

good luck with the venture.

is definitely a good idea to get people u already know off the boards to write content, dont advertise it to gen. public and expect much of a pop..

ur doin it the best way to get content on ur blog

as i say, good luck

chris

Back