i have some beats up to check out

jugalo180

www.moneyistherecipe.com
you can go to my webpage and navigate to the beat section. btw, Red Cross is my Moniker.

www.moneyistherecipe.com

Man that's a hell of a site. Check out the joints fromt eh LP some great quality there man. One question though did either of the joints I mixed made the cut? Looking at the titles I dont think so but man you change your songs so much you could have changed the titles. Listen to one beat track but was really into the LP stuff though. Do I get a free copy :) if not that's cool I'll pay just let know get at me!

If a N@GGA talk ish is my joint right now.

yo cha

you know if anybody is gettin the hook up it's my HR fam. you the songs you mixed/mastered didn't make the cd. i felt that i had to step my production and lyrics up more. i still have a lot of room for growth, but i think i'm getting there.

i'm happy you liked the site, i did the whole thing. i'm going to put a link to your site on mine if you don't mind.
i would also like to put a couple of tracks from you on there.

Very nice looking site Jug. Liking what I’m hearing on the beats too. Especially “Caught Up”…lovin the vibe on that track. Synth work is fire.

hey stray

thanks stray, i got you covered with the cd. yo, that "OUT OF CONTROL" beat is still something i want to work with. My son got into my cd binder and started sliding cd's across the carpet like they were little toy cars. the cd's you mailed me were included in the lot. :eek:

jugalo180 said:
thanks stray, i got you covered with the cd. yo, that "OUT OF CONTROL" beat is still something i want to work with. My son got into my cd binder and started sliding cd's across the carpet like they were little toy cars. the cd's you mailed me were included in the lot. :eek:
I got it backed up...so let me know if you want another copy. Definitely looking forward to hearing your CD.

real nice look on the website..checked out the beats..sounds like the album is goin to be a killa..mad props

I didnt know your were in Bmore you about 45mins away from me..hit me sometime Willie@410-340-2175

tight...

oh, fa sho

yo bknot, are stationed at Ft. Detrick, or Ft. Meade? I'm back in the Military, I'm stationed Here at Aberdeen Proving Ground, but i live in B-More. I'll definitely hit you up, you heard me?

the web site iz CRAZY cuzzin. you doing thing with the synths and 808's.

Good to see you back in action. The LP is tight work so far mos def feelin it

Hi_D_Ho_Man said:
the web site iz CRAZY cuzzin. you doing thing with the synths and 808's.

Good to see you back in action. The LP is tight work so far mos def feelin it
I have to agree the web is above average you got the dirty south thing on lock. I know I heard at least 2 singles that will blow In Al, Miss and some parts of TX. I heard some weak recordings but not on the songs I liked over all yall cats need PUB and some street credability and you should at least get a single to blow.

nice looking

yo alphonso, i'm happy you are feeling some of my material. if you have any advice for some improvement in my music post it here or pm me.

Back