I got 50 Cent and Alicia Keys to Collab with me!!!!

Kind of reminds you of the Boy Who Cried Wolf....only thing is no one bought the 50 and Alicia Keys bit.

GamezBond said:
You fucking bitch (literally cause your a girl) :mad:!I hope you get R Kelly'd (pissed on/statuatoryraped) :p .

dammit I accidently gave you good rep... but seriously man...get that kinda talk outta here.

Fieva said:
Kind of reminds you of the Boy Who Cried Wolf....only thing is no one bought the 50 and Alicia Keys bit.

its kind of sad i had to do that...but u people dont give feedback....(i mean 3 posts and still no feedback jus junk) - [/sarcastic]what a great place to be able...to grow[sarcastic]...

one big reason why people dont give feed back..is because others dont give feedback..you got to give to recieve..its thats simple..

creative topic to get folks to give feedback want work..it will just get folks to look at the thread...

I've given and i've received feedback. Not all of it was good, but as long as it was how people honestly felt, I'm cool with that. As a matter of fact Kay, I gave you feedback....did I get any? I've seen quite a few give you feed but you can't just sit there and crave it without putting your own work in and giving others feedback as well.

i like this song... J wes is naaaasty... u bring it as well... but the pause at the beginnin was lame

i expect feedback :cool:

Kay if you want feedback, just tack on to an existing thread about the same thing or start a new one. No need to falsify like that. I mean some people would have thought a remix or something, and then find out that it wasn't and get offended. How do you expect feedback from people you've inadvertently pissed off girl?

Back