I fixed the beatmaking vids on my site

what up im likin the vids on the page i dont produce but always wanted to learn how to do that shit, the videos r helpful...

quietb03 said:
what up im likin the vids on the page i dont produce but always wanted to learn how to do that shit, the videos r helpful...

Thanks for peeping them out. I hope to add some more stuff in the near future. I'm going to upload some vids from Stray, Ram Beatz, and Killa.

yea i might actually try to do something in fruity loops for the 50th time, i always end up closin the program down in frustration n shit....i rap though im jus tryin to broaden the talent a bit...i got the equipment i need but not for learning how to produce...i only have a rode nt1a mic and focusrite saffire interface hooked up to stereo speakers, cant afford monitors right now. i dont want to invest in a midi controller until i actually see some progress. but yea id like to see some vids of u choppin the beat for verses n hooks n shit.

quietb03 said:
yea i might actually try to do something in fruity loops for the 50th time, i always end up closin the program down in frustration n shit....i rap though im jus tryin to broaden the talent a bit...i got the equipment i need but not for learning how to produce...i only have a rode nt1a mic and focusrite saffire interface hooked up to stereo speakers, cant afford monitors right now. i dont want to invest in a midi controller until i actually see some progress. but yea id like to see some vids of u choppin the beat for verses n hooks n shit.

cool fam, i'll put something together showing me programming the vereses and hooks. You can actually play keys from your computer keypad in FL Studio untill you get the midi controller. I'm just like you I mainly rap but I've been doing production out of necessity, I'll be posting songs real soon. I'm happy my vids help a little.

quietb03 said:
yea the computer keyboard shit is a bit of a hassle...i might just get a low end midi controller n shit to get me started... maybe the emu xboard 49 joint or maudio oxygen 8

that's cool, i'm using low end. I have the M audio Radium 49.

Back