I am white and not a clown!

'Dis here white homey digs the fresh funky beat wit da rymies and da phat funky fresh grooves.... Word.... ;)

Actually, it ain't my kind of music, but it sounds real good for that genre!! Good luck to you!! :D

man, this isn't even the kind of hip hop i'm into (i'm from texas where we do it chopped and screwed) but this shit is good. keep it up!

Screw Music

That chopped up and swrewed stuff be killing me!
When I first heard I thought it was ill, I guess because it was different. But I can't get down with it, I guess because up North we're just a different breed and it is something you have to get accustomed to hearing.....My cousins in Houston send me that stuf all the time............I'm told it's for the cats that be sipping that syzurp and walk around like Zombies.............

Again, thanks for the feedback and support. I am glad that you enjoy the tracks...
Pick up a mixcd if you really wanna support indepenent music!

Otherwise, be on the lookout for my debut 12" "It Ain't Me" dropping in july!

Dj's check your record pools or get at me on here and I will hit you up with 2 free copies.

Peace

Yo, golden cd. Your songs are TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me a PM or better yet email me.

spinsterwun@msn.com

I will get you on ALL of the college radio station hip-hop shows here in Chicago (88.5, 89.3, and 88.1).

I will also give copies to the DJ's at the three major radio stations (107.5 FM, 92.3FM and 96.3FM). However I am not sure if they will be able to put you into rotation at the major stations. They have explicit playlists from their Music Directors. But.... they do have room to play a couple of songs that are not on the play list. And....... your tracks are a little too "keep-it-real" for the commercial stations here (that was not a "diss". I am just sharing with you what the MD and PD will tell me).

[Plus, I am sure that you know that there is MAD politics in the commercial " radio game"].

You can submit "dirty" versions for the college stations, but the copies for the commercial stations MUST BE "clean".

I will also give the Chicago club DJ's that do underground hip-hop nights copies of your music.

Once you read this, email me!

goldencd said:
Just peeped the tracks and we definately need to get up.
My fault for taking so long to respond.....I'm definitely down to collabo, even do a custom if you got something specific in mind.

I got some new tracks coming very soon, but you're free to use anything on the site.

My apologies. When I saw Cha, Spin, and stray's response I had to check you out.

Every song on the My Space is tight. LOL@ smurfette good to see you familiar with the classics sadly many of the up and coming aren't

SPINSTERWUN said:
Yo, golden cd. Your songs are TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me a PM or better yet email me.

spinsterwun@msn.com

I will get you on ALL of the college radio station hip-hop shows here in Chicago (88.5, 89.3, and 88.1).

I will also give copies to the DJ's at the three major radio stations (107.5 FM, 92.3FM and 96.3FM). However I am not sure if they will be able to put you into rotation at the major stations. They have explicit playlists from their Music Directors. But.... they do have room to play a couple of songs that are not on the play list. And....... your tracks are a little too "keep-it-real" for the commercial stations here (that was not a "diss". I am just sharing with you what the MD and PD will tell me).

[Plus, I am sure that you know that there is MAD politics in the commercial " radio game"].

You can submit "dirty" versions for the college stations, but the copies for the commercial stations MUST BE "clean".

I will also give the Chicago club DJ's that do underground hip-hop nights copies of your music.

Once you read this, email me!

thanks...I will be in contact soon.

stray411 said:
My fault for taking so long to respond.....I'm definitely down to collabo, even do a custom if you got something specific in mind.

I got some new tracks coming very soon, but you're free to use anything on the site.
I will hit you up soon via email..
Thanks for getting back at me.

Hi_D_Ho_Man said:
My apologies. When I saw Cha, Spin, and stray's response I had to check you out.

Every song on the My Space is tight. LOL@ smurfette good to see you familiar with the classics sadly many of the up and coming aren't

I am glad you liked the smurfette jawn. I think it was a pressing polictical issue that needed to be dicussed.

Thanks for the positive feedback. I will post some new ish soon as the 12" drops in month or so.

stray411 said:
I'm an hour away. When is it? Are you showcasing or just going there to promote?

I am showcasing.

I will be playing Friday June 10th at 9pm at the Richmond Lounge. On 129 Peter St.

You should mos def come through. We can chop it up a bit.

let me know what you think

peace

Back