"I Am a Butterfly" Produced by Nova (A Mixtape Joint)

Look this track is tight just like all ya others.

Only problem I think is that the chorus isn't memorable enough.

But its on point.

One thing I don't understand is why you don't hang round here much.

I mean you pop in every now and then to drop tracks but why dont ya peep others' shit? Why dont ya hang here regularly.

This is a good place to be at u know - we do loads of big collabos 'n shit as well.

U'll get more feedback as well if ya peep othas.

Basically ya tracks r on point, but itd be cool if ya hang round on a regular basis.

This track is tight but I think you have better stuff on you page. I think it's that you and beat don't mesh as much as the other joints. For example the diamond of kept souls is a perfect mesh.

Chalin27 is on it. Your delivery is just a little too amped on that track. Otherwise, you're the illest I've heard in a while, and only gettin iller.

Peace.

I think your very verbose with you flow.
The beat doesnt flow well with the subject and the direction of the songs...

As far as the mix, its cool but i think you get drowned out in the chorus...

I agree that your flow doesn't fit the track...

A cat once broke some shit down to me... It's not all about flexing... Sometimw the best thing you can do for people as a artist is give folks some relaxing and chill out music. It's that typa beat to me... Flow just blasts all that. Remeber that SMIF $ WESSON remix to RECOGNIZE. I loved that shit to death...

Sounds good as hell though recording wise (on laptop speakers) and the song could run like that. Just would probably be twice as effective to be easy on it.

Awww man listen to the flutes at the fade out. Shit really make me wanna grab my Minnie Ripperton disk and ride out by the reservoir... :D

Do what ya do cuz... Solid work...

Back