Hustle Magic II music spot

:D lol...Demi dont feel bad...you can and maybe should encode them to mp3s....or send the wav file through yousendit or transferbigfiles dot com create a soundclick page so folks can listen and hit u up to use ur beats....we will get you going to get a submision for the project

bknot1 said:
:D lol...Demi dont feel bad...you can and maybe should encode them to mp3s....or send the wav file through yousendit or transferbigfiles dot com create a soundclick page so folks can listen and hit u up to use ur beats....we will get you going to get a submision for the project

Knot, look at you!
You are like a "Protector of his Flock...................."

I sit alone in my four-cornered room staring at candles.......

bknot1 said:

I have updated my soundclick site. I am working on the full webpage.. it's just a dumping ground right now.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=331276

Would someone please tell me what type of agreements are made as far as rights on a project like this? I have all my stuff copyrighted as a collection. What would i have to do for a project like this? I'm a little grey on this...

Demi

dnkygirl said:
I'm having a hard time getting with this project. It's like no one is using anything i'm using. I don't use FL... and when i start talking about sending wav files.. it's like i just opened a can of raid or something...

Demi

Demi, you use Reason right? I do too. Yeah as Knothead said, just encode it to mp3 and e'rythang is e'rythang. You'll have to let me know when you get the full site done...I'd love to take a look

Fiev.

dnkygirl said:
Would someone please tell me what type of agreements are made as far as rights on a project like this? I have all my stuff copyrighted as a collection. What would i have to do for a project like this? I'm a little grey on this...

Demi

lol we really havent done any agreements (signed) ..right now its a understanding that our work is a Collaboration (50/50)(i have a Collaboration Agreement if you need one) ....really until we start sellin the Compilation we really shouldnt worry about it (unless someone gets the song collaborated placed)

lol Maybe we create a thread, with a poll of Agree/Disagree, with a simple agreement. Just to ease some peoples minds ;)

I've been sick with the flu for a week. So no posts from me lol. I was toasty at 104F for 3 days

Mindset said:
lol Maybe we create a thread, with a poll of Agree/Disagree, with a simple agreement. Just to ease some peoples minds ;)

I've been sick with the flu for a week. So no posts from me lol. I was toasty at 104F for 3 days

lmao..damn dude i hope you're feeling better..i bet you were still cooking some beats up in the kitchen though lol ;)

Mindset said:

Ha, I feel for ya bro, I just got over the flu. But as usual, you hotter than me, ;). I only hit 103.2! & I was freeeezing. Crazy bodily stuff.

I'm almost over it now, though.

Get better soon man.

--Re-Lapse

Im not on the panel, but I can be a spokesperson lol.........WHERE ARE THE TRACKZ DAMNIT! LETS GO!!!!!!

Tracks will come soon enough. People know they gotta be on they A game for the comp.

Believe me I got a track written for it called "Move" but I need time to sit and make the beat for it. With school and work, my time is RARE right now. It took me about a couple of days off and on to write the whole song (while at the job mind you). I'll probably lace up a couple of collabo freestyles on it too. BTW

Change, I'm thinking of a 4 verse track with a rep from each member on the panel (mainly cause BK and Mindset don't rap but you and I do :D) just spittin' whatever feels good...

i'm dow n

if someone can point me in a direction for some beats i'm down for the comp. I remember way back when we always talked about doin whole lps like this but they always feel through. Glad to see we are more about action these days

Peace,

Kevlar

Fieva said:
Tracks will come soon enough. People know they gotta be on they A game for the comp.

Believe me I got a track written for it called "Move" but I need time to sit and make the beat for it. With school and work, my time is RARE right now. It took me about a couple of days off and on to write the whole song (while at the job mind you). I'll probably lace up a couple of collabo freestyles on it too. BTW

Change, I'm thinking of a 4 verse track with a rep from each member on the panel (mainly cause BK and Mindset don't rap but you and I do :D) just spittin' whatever feels good...

I rap, like every once in a while. Whenever I ever have time to finish writing lmao

kevlar stay on top of this thread right here cuz me and the other beat makers are about to start posting up beats here for artists to listen to and decide if they wanna use them or not

Back