Hustle Magic II music spot

Fieva said:
Yo Kev I'm sitting on about 12 - 16 GB of refills. Don't know how many you're on but I'd be down for a trade.

i'm prob not that deep^ but i might have some stuff to interest you i'll be on on sunday aol s/n killakevlar27 i'd be down to trade up then

peace

Re-Lapse said:
I do need some samples, I am using all the stock sounds in FL6. I lost all of my soundbanks that I had saved up. If you could hook me up with a huge zipped up folder of some wav's or whatever, that'd be great. I like to work with new things all the time.

As for reason, I still can't figure that program out.

I know you're an artist, but you don't like _any_ of the beats up there? Couldn't you work with it and spit some fire on.. any of them?

check a couple others out, that noddy helped me with.

Hope I can get Somone to spit on those.

--Re-Lapse
don't get discouraged man. I"m just trying to offer some help with your work. I always got help from this forum if i liked it or not. Some people keep it real with me and others gassed me up. So instead of me gassing you up and saying. "all your shits bangin" i'd rather offer suggestions on how to get artists interested in your music. I do like the second link you put up there thought. That one has potential def (and thats not gassing you up:) )

Some of mine I just went hunting through the net...some are full versions some aren't.

Kevlar said:
don't get discouraged man. I"m just trying to offer some help with your work. I always got help from this forum if i liked it or not. Some people keep it real with me and others gassed me up. So instead of me gassing you up and saying. "all your shits bangin" i'd rather offer suggestions on how to get artists interested in your music. I do like the second link you put up there thought. That one has potential def (and thats not gassing you up:) )

No discouragement taken, trust. I'll stick to the game, never back down. Progression is the only thing I can do now. I've gone down already, now I'm going up.

I'd like some new sounds if you got some sounds for me for FL Studio. That'd be nice.

re-lapse@hotmail.com if -anyone- wants to hook a brotha up. or link me, ;)

Oh, and that 2nd beat, I would give Noddy most of that credit, he's the one that fired it up. I just made it simplistic, he added the spice to make it nice.

--Re-Lapse :cool:

download sf2 files for flstudio big fiev put me on those and all i can say is that it was a blessing so thanks again fiev.....oh and lapse the site is sf2midi.com

DesertEase said:
download sf2 files for flstudio big fiev put me on those and all i can say is that it was a blessing so thanks again fiev.....oh and lapse the site is sf2midi.com

thanks bro, I'll check it out

Mad appreciation.

--Re-Lapse

DesertEase said:

No doubt man. I had no idea how many different soundfonts that there were. Plus they are used in so many different programs it's insane.

Fieva said:
No doubt man. I had no idea how many different soundfonts that there were. Plus they are used in so many different programs it's insane.

Right. So, I checked out the soundfonts downloaded a few I was interested in. Now, how do I use them in Fruity Loops? Am I tired, or is this a complicated system. :confused:

--Re-Lapse

EDIT: Drag and drop is a very interesting concept.

Noddy301 said:
I love just about all yall in this joint, but some of yall are straight BULLSH**IN on the trackz

what you mean by that bro?

:confused:

--Re-Lapse

P.S. - WE need to do a collab beat for this project, ya dig?

LETS GOO!!!!!!!!! It seems like asking doesnt work so Im gonna say it like this.. ONE of yall artist ARE going to do a quick track with NODDY and you WILL pm me with ideas.. LETS GO!

LoL Damn thats what Im saying..Pm me with an idea pimp and i'll get my part back at you in less than 24 hours

D.E.. did you mean to have the double kick..or dod you mess up?... i think its nice..a couple of break downs here and there..someone should hit you up..peace

Back