Hustle Magic II

yo fiev that banner is sick son thanx for that i preciate it and i'mma be spreadin the word bout this ight bet, so where we at wit HM2 wuts done and wut needs to be done?

Anybody can jump in...as far as what makes it and what doesn't that's up to the panel.

As for what needs to be done....LOTS. This idea just spun off yesterday so there's still more planning to be done. Last time the compilation took a LOT longer than it needed to. I'm gonna give this about 2 weeks to see how many jump on board and then a week to see who is battling where. Then on the end of the third week it's battle time for the solo spots. Since I feel it's only fair to let you know who's going to be judging all of the material, here we go...

First up to bat is yours truly, from Smoklahoma...give it up for FIEVA (applause)
Next up comin' through from everywhere the U.S. Government sends him...give it up for BKNOT (more applause)
Next up to bat...hailing from Michigan...a round of applause for CHANGE (more applause)
And last but not least from Dallas, Texas...give it up for...MINDSET (even more applause)

There you have it. Not sure if all of the judges intend on doing a solo, I know I intend to.

Just keep in mind that we will be a lot more judgmental than the first comp so your A-game better be on.

Let's get ready to rumble!!
Fiev.

Last edited:
I dont rap or sing so i want be doin any solo's..but i will spply a beat or beats if anybody need some...

For the record this is my Last Duty Station Move (in July to VA)... I retire in 2010..yeaaa..and I will still be goin back to MD on the weekends since we bout to buy a house up here.. So its time to grind..and to get more placements on indie releases..ok Im done..

Noddy!!!!

userbar398070ul6.gif

Mindset's up next.

Attachments

• noddysig.gif
    noddysig.gif
    61.4 KB · Views: 43
bknot1 said:
I dont rap or sing so i want be doin any solo's..but i will spply a beat or beats if anybody need some...

For the record this is my Last Duty Station Move (in July to VA)... I retire in 2010..yeaaa..and I will still be goin back to MD on the weekends since we bout to buy a house up here.. So its time to grind..and to get more placements on indie releases..ok Im done..

Well how about we use the track Im a do to your beat as your solo lol...... sounds like a win win to me haha

ight then i'mma start postin beats left and right till ya'll tell me to stop then lol, i just need to know wut the artists are lookin for? slow jams, east cost old school, gangsta, i ain't good wit the dirty south cuz that ain't my shit so i know noddy can supply them joints fo sho, just let me know wut u need

I'm up on this joint!, Yo Fiev, hit me up wit a banner bro

I'll get up a beat, and I'll throw up a solo song, hopefully good enough.

this is gonna be fun.

--Re-Lapse

haaaaaaaaaaaa

I got inspired, after thinkin' about what I'm going to do for this collaberation. So, I decided to throw up a TOTALLY different style of beat from me.

The problem is, I haven't figured out what I want to be the chorus line, and what I want to be the verse. As they are both very diverse in that manner. The beat itself is flowed out to be 7 minutes long, but it can be WAY shorter. I just was messin' around.

So, I decided to throw it up here, and ask what ya'll think, is it hot, or is it not. The reason it's here, is because if it's hot, it's what I'll use... for a beat.

I re-listened to it after creating it, and I just realized it's probably one of the most pathetic creations I have ever come across, although some decent ideas in it, they were not executed properly.

Nevertheless, here is a couple links that need checking out.

Also, am I doing a Solo, or am I doing a song with someone, if so, who wants to go up on it?

Any hints, tips, and assistance on any of this would be nice, as it's my first 'collaboration project'.

Thanks in advance.

--Re-Lapse

I've got the brackets on paper trying to figure out how it's all going to work and it looks like it'll be fine.

So here's what I'll do...I'm going to put all of the battles here with all of the slots. You want to get in on a battle, put your name in one of the slots. For the lyrical content battle you will be put in groups of three for 6 songs total.

Battle 1: Best Lyrical Content
Slot 1:
Slot 2:
Slot 3:
Slot 4:
Slot 5:
Slot 6:
Slot 7:
Slot 8:
Slot 9:
Slot 10:
Slot 11:
Slot 12:
Slot 13:
Slot 14:
Slot 15:
Slot 16:
Slot 17:
Slot 18:

Battle 2: Beat Battle
Slot 1:
Slot 2:
Slot 3:
Slot 4:
Slot 5:
Slot 6:
Slot 7:
Slot 8:
Slot 9:
Slot 10:

Battle 3: Best Song
Slot 1:
Slot 2:
Slot 3:
Slot 4:
Slot 5:
Slot 6:
Slot 7:
Slot 8:
Slot 9:
Slot 10:

Battle 4: Mixing Competition - now 10 spots instead of 7!!
Slot 1:
Slot 2:
Slot 3:
Slot 4:
Slot 5:
Slot 6:
Slot 7:
Slot 8:
Slot 9:
Slot 10:

Battle 5: Remix Competition - now 10 spots instead of 5!!
Slot 1:
Slot 2:
Slot 3:
Slot 4:
Slot 5:
Slot 6:
Slot 7:
Slot 8:
Slot 9:
Slot 10:

Keep in mind that if the collab tracks are tight, we can submit them (as long as the beat isn't copyrighted).

Panel are you with me on this? When I make a Excel doc with more details, I'll email it to you guys and see if this is taking off where it should. Any ideas or suggestions, hit me here on in PM.

Fiev.

new banners

New larger banners that fade in and out are coming soon. So we can ditch the smaller ones.

Fieva said:
I've got the brackets on paper trying to figure out how it's all going to work and it looks like it'll be fine.

So here's what I'll do...I'm going to put all of the battles here with all of the slots. You want to get in on a battle, put your name in one of the slots. For the lyrical content battle you will be put in groups of three for 6 songs total.

Battle 1: Best Lyrical Content
Slot 1:
Slot 2:
Slot 3:
Slot 4:
Slot 5:
Slot 6:
Slot 7:
Slot 8:
Slot 9:
Slot 10:
Slot 11:
Slot 12:
Slot 13:
Slot 14:
Slot 15:
Slot 16:
Slot 17:
Slot 18:

Battle 2: Beat Battle
Slot 1:
Slot 2:
Slot 3:
Slot 4:
Slot 5:
Slot 6:
Slot 7:
Slot 8:
Slot 9:
Slot 10:

Battle 3: Best Song
Slot 1:
Slot 2:
Slot 3:
Slot 4:
Slot 5:
Slot 6:
Slot 7:
Slot 8:
Slot 9:
Slot 10:

Battle 4: Mixing Competition - now 10 spots instead of 7!!
Slot 1:
Slot 2:
Slot 3:
Slot 4:
Slot 5:
Slot 6:
Slot 7:
Slot 8:
Slot 9:
Slot 10:

Battle 5: Remix Competition - now 10 spots instead of 5!!
Slot 1:
Slot 2:
Slot 3:
Slot 4:
Slot 5:
Slot 6:
Slot 7:
Slot 8:
Slot 9:
Slot 10:

Keep in mind that if the collab tracks are tight, we can submit them (as long as the beat isn't copyrighted).

Panel are you with me on this? When I make a Excel doc with more details, I'll email it to you guys and see if this is taking off where it should. Any ideas or suggestions, hit me here on in PM.

Fiev.

Sounds GOOD.

Fiev, Where be my banner at? ;)

--Re-Lapse

Back