This Hunger (Abyyss Remix)

Abyyss said:
Don't ask me whats up with the track we're all waiting on Nick but he ain't pulling his weight. Not to be nasty or anything, it's just he only needs 40 seconds of vocals done.
Nick, if you're reading this hit me up - I will even write lyrics for you if you want we just need something done!

I know this none of my biz and no offense to Nick, but there's plenty of cats here who could tie this up quickly for you. I've been waiting to hear you flow for too long, man. The anticipation is killing me.

Stray

As I said before my flow is no way as good as my writing.

My writing skills will always be better.

I haven't really settled on a flow yet so I'm still trying things out.

So.........

If ya not too keen on my flow on this don't worry coz I'm still experimenting.

At the rate we're going the collab between me and Kevlar might be up so you'll probably hear me then.

That's the original track.

Check out "The Invasion Begins..."

People are doing remixes because its become a remix comp (see "aight the remix comp - all the info is HERE")

I did the beat for "This Hunger (Abyyss Remix)" the other track is the original track that I uploaded there so that people could listen to it from there as well as the main link.

This is Ill

Has a hypnotic tribal feel to. i like how you do a instrumental pause between verse. whats up with the download. I wanna peep tis at hi fi. i'm on dial up right now

Bump dat

i like this joint..by my man abyyss ...shit's got that dark feel to it.. i def am feelin this one and i wish i would have seen this one early ..all and all it's a tight flip. Peace

Peace Love Respect

Ya Boy Kevlar

Back