HR Hip Hop Awards Nominations: Best Piece of Production

Lazi - The Only Sun.

Pull Solo - Neo Soul Syntax
(though he don't really come round here so I don't know if he'd be included)

I nominate HI-d and Flossyboy. Hi D for this hunger remix and providing most of the production for the original this hunger.

Flossy boy for spil my hennessy.

I would have to say either SOL or the HUNGER Joint

SOL been putting it down for a long time....I remember I hit him up for a beat, to put these lyrics to when i was in afghanistan,but I ended up doing an original beat when I got back to the states that the lyrics went nice to, but that joint beat was hella tight, I still got it somewhere on one of these cdrs i burned.

That Hunger Joint was so freaking tight, especially when u think about how the concept started , and how the song was recorded. Different locations, Different flows, Different folks, and it can out hell tight. Them BOYS did they THUG THIZZLE ON THAT HOE.....team 2 had some technical difficults(i still got the beat and it will eventually be done...TRUST ME)

there were alot of other tight stuff too.....i forgot the guy that did the Christian Rap..he had some bangers for sho...so did the one cat that used the Al Green samples(sorry for the sample label, i don't remember his name, this was the only way to refer to him)

I can't believe Spill My Hennessy is up there.....when i first did it, it was pretty tight, but i felt it needed alot of work.....but the folks at HR say it's tight, so it's tight. kool unfortunatly I took it down like 2 days before this nomination came out so other people won't be able to listen to it unless i put it back up, i might do that though.

That Texas Fella
sugaty@aol.com

Thanks very much for nominations... If I browsed through more I know it'd be hard to pick a good artist for this category, so props to all.

Back