HR Collab 2 from wayyyy back in the day

flossyboy

This was supposed to be done wayyyyyyyyyy back in the day.
This was during my transition of being stationed in the UK.
Featured on the track is Killa Kev, Josey Whales, & Morocco.
Red Cross(jugalo180) on the beat
Flossyboy on the mix.

Here

Couldn't mix it like i wanted to because the beat was sent to me as a 2 track
stereo file instead of being tracked out. But it's still pretty hot.

Red Cross(jugalo180) did his thizzle on the beat, I don't know what the h@ll he used. Good positive track about StereoTypes.

Good Work Fellas. I'm back in the mix of things now that i'm out of the military so I'll be lending help to the likes and giving mad reviews to peeps.
I'll always have my AIM(flossyboy) up so hit me up when you got new material to review. I'm still on the production side of things. I've kinda stepped back from the artist side of things...thinking of getting back into Christian Rap. But I still wanna do more Homerecording Collabs, cause this place was my jump off.

Flossyboy
questions@whogotbeats.com
AIM: Flossyboy
wgbad.gif

Last edited:
Sorry Mayne

My bad Red
I just edited the joint. That's like cruxification naming someone else as the producer of the beat hahahahahahahhaha...I've prayed for forgiveness.

Yeah, I got out the military and had to start grinding away so I wouldn't have to work for anyone else. So the Lord has been blessing a fella and allows me to work from the crib(anybody interested HOLLA AT ME)

I'ma cop that cd of yours too.

I got some Heatseekers of beats I wanna shoot your way and you can use'em on your next album.

Flossyboy
questions@whogotbeats.com
AIM: Flossyboy
wgbad.gif

I took a listen to it. I need to take another one to get a good feel since it was just off laptop speakers, but from what I could hear the track was tight.

My bad Red
I just edited the joint. That's like cruxification naming someone else as the producer of the beat hahahahahahahhaha...I've prayed for forgiveness.

No problem, I know that kevlar was the one sending you all of the tracks from: him, morocco, and myself, so that was an easy misunderstanding.

Yeah, I got out the military and had to start grinding away so I wouldn't have to work for anyone else. So the Lord has been blessing a fella and allows me to work from the crib (anybody interested HOLLA AT ME)

Congrat’s on getting out the military, are you back in Texas. I remember you were at Ft. Meade and I was at Ft. Gordon. I got out for two years, now I’m back in and now I’m out here in Maryland. I'm working at Aberdeen Proving Grounds. I live in Baltimore for the time being. I’m active duty but National Guard this time around. Send me some info on what you do at home, I’m always down to learn about different opportunities.

I'ma cop that cd of yours too.

I got some Heatseekers of beats I wanna shoot your way and you can use'em on your next album.

I'll send the cd out your way for free, and hell yeah let me peep some of that heat you have. I'm going to check out the beats on your site when I get home. The website is real nice.

Fieva said:
I took a listen to it. I need to take another one to get a good feel since it was just off laptop speakers, but from what I could hear the track was tight.

I don't really like my verse on there, i should have let someone hear it before i sent it to kevlar to submit it. listening to it with a fresh set of ears, i can definitely say that i sound whack. it's all good because i enjoyed the hell out of doing it, with everyone on this forum.

This came out nice. Where u @ Kev & Morocco??? Those synth riffs are ill on the track. I like how the Synths and the chorus have that unorthadox feel. Flossy you shoulda jump on there. I still bump your 'Heat Of the Morning' every now then. Mr Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, tight lyrics n delivery az uzual.

Back