Hot new 16 yr old rapper

To you wheelema
He is only trying to start a dream of his, I am sorry if you could not say something more positive, I am just trying to help my son in his quest. Sorry if I bother you, stay positive
Thanks
His Dad

To you wheelema
He is only trying to start a dream of his, I am sorry if you could not say something more positive, I am just trying to help my son in his quest. Sorry if I bother you, stay positive
Thanks
His Dad
doesn't help him to not know where he ranks or that he has things to work on.
I'm a dad too ...... telling my daughter she's a hot singer when she has pitch problems doesn't help her reach her dreams.

And you SAID tell you how it sounds .... you didn't say tell you it was great if it's not.

doesn't help him to not know where he ranks or that he has things to work on.
I'm a dad too ...... telling my daughter she's a hot singer when she has pitch problems doesn't help her reach her dreams.

And you SAID tell you how it sounds .... you didn't say tell you it was great if it's not.

So true
His school peers and some of my friends say he sounds good, they even try to tell him where he can go and promote himself, but he is shy, thank God for that, I want him to finish school first then go to College, just my dream, but his dream is my problem now, thanks for your wisdom on this.
Just a Dad trying to keep him out of Drugs and other elements that robs our teens toda.
Thanks

To you wheelema
Thanks
His Dad

Everyone who aspires to be more then they are must first and foremost believe in themselves regardless what anyone else thinks. If you're looking to have mediocrity praised you ask your girlfriend.

177172.strip.gif

So true
His school peers and some of my friends say he sounds good, they even try to tell him where he can go and promote himself, but he is shy, thank God for that, I want him to finish school first then go to College, just my dream, but his dream is my problem now, thanks for your wisdom on this.
Just a Dad trying to keep him out of Drugs and other elements that robs our teens toda.
Thanks
yep and good for you ..... kinda ignore wheelie .... he's one of our resident nabobs of negativity.

keep on encouraging your son to grow and learn and seek a dream.

To be 100% honest I think he needs to improve quite a bit. Not bad for a 16 year old but he certainly needs to come a long way before fully actualizing his "dream".

To me the problem is that he sounds like every other rapper/hip-hop artist out there. But that is just me.

Keep improving!

Check the other thread under Marketing. I replied to you there, but I didn't know he was an inspirational/religious rapper (nothing wrong with that). The song I posted as an example has both profanity and drug references, so I apologize if anything is offensive. I never alter the content of my vocalists' lyrics (although sometimes I really would like to).

No, thats allright, we as his parents ask him not to use that type of lyrics, but he has come to us and ask us if it was okay, we told him, if he couldn't use alternative words, he told us it doesn't rhyme well, I (being a DJ) have heard alot, that is another reason why I pulled the plug on DJing today.

Well, he has been at it for over 10 years strong, won two awards in choir, I thought that was a turning point, but no, he loves to rap, his trademark is Keep Your Head High(KYHH)
Also, on
Youtube , he has a group known as CBG (Cutie Boy Gang)
Check those songs out also, he is the lead
One Love
Thanks

The studio with the vocal booth came out great,
thanks for all your help
He is bringing on some great songs, and I can get some sleep
Great looking studio and songs are coming out.
Thanks'

He's pretty decent. I feel like he's a little too monotone in his voice. It seems kinda like he's just nervous. Make sure he's comfortable when he records and have him put some emotion into it. I'm not really an expert because I'm just a 17year old artist trying to improve as well; but those are just some of the tips that I came across that helped me a little. Keep up the dream!

Back