Hop3 *New Nodz Beat*

how u goin say ur no fyre or Dease yet u smash both of us in the sample battle lol.....

but aye the file aint workin homie... i checked ur page to and didnt see it up there either

aight its workin now for some reason.... umm...

i cant tell what the sample is sayin but that lil note that starts the loop off sounds off key could just be me tho... nice lil smooth joint tho fam.. keep workin at it fam u gettin there....

I like the hook to but the same thing tho that lil note is like killin me iown kno bout that joint.... and i like that lil build up half way thru to u did a good job wit the transition there......

overall good shit man

Appreciate it cuz. Well the "note" is supposed to be saying Hope, I have no idea how to get it on key...but I guess if I turn the pitch up a lil I can get it somewhat better...thanx again son

I know sampling is not your cup of tea, but it's nice enough for me.........
Nod, you can do about anything, so as far as I am concerned the sky is the limit for you homie!

Not bad for an early sample attempt. How'd you do it Nods? We might be able to give you some tips and techs.

When I sample....which is rare these days. I'll take what I want and chop it up in cubase and save it as different files. Then I'll go into Reason and put it either in my Redrum (drum machine) or my Dr. Rex (sampler for reason but I rarely use it) and then play it when I want it to come in.

Well I chopped my samples up in Audobe and put them into FL. Then I sequenced everything how I wanted it... is there an easier process???

Ps. I changed it with FYRE'z suggestion, hope it sounds better to yall.

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5315354&q=hi

But Im all earz for tips. I kinda like this sampling thing, even tho Ive only been doin it for bout a week primarily for the battle.

1 more Ps lol...Thanx Uncle Trump! :D

Not my area for saying if its good or bad but what I really wanted to ask is .Do you like sampling or composing better. I got a theory about this.

Sounds OK...but does anyone else notice that EVERYONE is doing the high-pitched female singing sample kinda thing? It's in like every other beat I hear...

Not bad at all, I wish I still had some of my first samples....they were terrible, it all just takes time learning, as far as an easier way....if I use fruity loops I do about the same thing, chop each part up in goldwave them import, but in reason you can take a whole loop, insert in recycle and chop it up that way, so each key on your keyboard represents a different piece of the sample

A little repetitive, but not bad for one of your first samples. As it was said before, the skies are the limit for you bro, you can do anything you want to do.

Diggin 'it over-all though. Good stuff.
--Re-Lapse

sounds hot 2 me - ougghta be a Noddy mixtape comin out featuring all us hot azz indie em ceez (lol) 4 real!!!! sheit, dj kalid n the rest of em doin it!!! yo - this shit is blaze - i know im wrong but i hear . . . "hu love me hu love me oh . . not u " which is kinda fresh as shit for a hip hop song -

gullyjewelz said:
sounds hot 2 me - ougghta be a Noddy mixtape comin out featuring all us hot azz indie em ceez (lol) 4 real!!!! sheit, dj kalid n the rest of em doin it!!! yo - this shit is blaze - i know im wrong but i hear . . . "hu love me hu love me oh . . not u " which is kinda fresh as shit for a hip hop song -
Lol it does kinda...i chopped that shyt up so bad its not even english anymore lol...guess i didnt chop it TOO bad...My gurlfried said it sounds like its saying what she says all the time "Oh Noddy, Oh Noddy.." :p

Noddy301 said:
Lol it does kinda...i chopped that shyt up so bad its not even english anymore lol...guess i didnt chop it TOO bad...My gurlfried said it sounds like its saying what she says all the time "Oh Noddy, Oh Noddy.." :p

HA HA!

LOL!

Word.

--Re-Lapse

Back