Hip-Hop Forum Rules About Promoting Your Music

guitaristic

prophet of Dave
Sup :cool:

So I really like the energy and the attitude of the Hip Hop Forum, but if you're gonna post here, you need to know the rules! It basically comes down to 2 rules...JUST TWO!

1) Posts such as "Yo peeps! Check out my music!" and a link or whatever is fine. We moderators and the administration are totally cool with that. So far so good :)

HOWEVER

2) Posts such as "Selling My Beats! Click here!" with a link will be automatically considered spam and be deleted. The more you break this rule, the harsher the penalties.

If you are here to interact with others and maybe hope to sell some beats in the meantime, feel free to post whatever you like in your signature (the thing at the bottom of all your posts). It can be edited by scrolling to the top-right corner, clicking on settings, and then looking to the left side of the screen for edit signature.

Like I said, feel free to put anything in that sig, such as "Buy my beats" or whatever. Eat your heart out :D

K dudes, that's pretty much it! Keep making those beats and spittin' those cyphers.

Peace.

Sup :cool:

So I really like the energy and the attitude of the Hip Hop Forum, but if you're gonna post here, you need to know the rules! It basically comes down to 2 rules...JUST TWO!

1) Posts such as "Yo peeps! Check out my music!" and a link or whatever is fine. We moderators and the administration are totally cool with that. So far so good :)

HOWEVER

2) Posts such as "Selling My Beats! Click here!" with a link will be automatically considered spam and be deleted. The more you break this rule, the harsher the penalties.

If you are here to interact with others and maybe hope to sell some beats in the meantime, feel free to post whatever you like in your signature (the thing at the bottom of all your posts). It can be edited by scrolling to the top-right corner, clicking on settings, and then looking to the left side of the screen for edit signature.

Like I said, feel free to put anything in that sig, such as "Buy my beats" or whatever. Eat your heart out :D

K dudes, that's pretty much it! Keep making those beats and spittin' those cyphers.

Peace.

Wow, fuck this guy. Amiright?

Back