Hip Hop Ejay

Scrubucket7

I remember I had this program like...5 years ago. I was wondering if any of yall cats ever done used it or not, and what you thought of it.

Used it A long time ago...

Don't waste your time. From what I can remember you could only use the samples on the disk and they sucked.

oh, i know it sucked, i wasnt planning on buying it unless it was like $10 (which it was on ebay) And if i did get one, id get the newest one, cause they added alot. I think its just somethin fun to work with, not to actually try and make anything "professional" with.

Oooohhhh, I still have this, lol. I use it from time to time just to think of basslines occassionally for the melody. I didn't like the actual program, but I made a sick sick beat from the samples on that disc once by choppin' it all up and such. Most of the samples do suck and are just renditions of other samples on the same disc with the same melody, just different instruments. If it's only a few bucks, why not? Maybe something will inspire you like it did me.

-Springfield

i had ejay also,used it for ten minutes and didnt like it,kinda limited so i forgot about it..wouldnt get it again even if it were 10 bucks just MHO.

yea I had hip hop ejay in 2002 when I 1st started getting into recording and producing music. I thought it sucked a$$. Its not bad for children who dont really have the skills needed to operate professional equipment. My little sister found it fun.

hey is this the same yung ro from that big tymers remix with flip and chamillionaire?

Back