hi_d_ho_man, where are you?

aiight fa sho

okkk! check it, i got that fantom x rackmount plus reason 3, so i'm trying to learn how to think outside of my fruityloops box, lol. i'm controlling it with that M-Audio Radium 49. now, i really want to step this next cd up so you know i have to call upon the HR Fam.

jugalo180 said:
okkk! check it, i got that fantom x rackmount plus reason 3, so i'm trying to learn how to think outside of my fruityloops box, lol. i'm controlling it with that M-Audio Radium 49. now, i really want to step this next cd up so you know i have to call upon the HR Fam.

you funking with the high powered shit now my nig. I got the XR too. So far its hot. I think i got a a spare 256 mb memory board for the sampler if you need it. Holla at me.

cool! i'll let you know if i'll need it, once i figure out if i'm going to use the onboard sampler or not. I don't have any automation in my controller and since i am going to have to continue using the Sequencers from FL, SX, and Reason, i may just keep using my computer as the sampler.

Yo. since you guys are talking about the XR rackmount, would it seem crazy to use a triton rack and an XR rack? I'm not sure if I want to go with the triton extreme later on and then add the XR rackmount or just have both rackmounts. I didn't know if that would work or not. I'd assume it would and at the price, it'd probably be a better around fit (and keep me from having less and less space as I added shit). I don't see why it wouldn't work though.

Fieva said:
Yo. since you guys are talking about the XR rackmount, would it seem crazy to use a triton rack and an XR rack? I'm not sure if I want to go with the triton extreme later on and then add the XR rackmount or just have both rackmounts. I didn't know if that would work or not. I'd assume it would and at the price, it'd probably be a better around fit (and keep me from having less and less space as I added shit). I don't see why it wouldn't work though.

that's what i plan on doing, i'm going to eventually have the Triton and Motif to add to my arsenol. I'm holding off right now, because i need to learn more about the controllers. i'm familiar with portamento, adsr, modulation but there are a lot of other controlls that i want to familiarize myself with. once i get the basic understanding of oscillating, creating sound sweeps, automatic modulation.......i'm going to invest in the other sound modules.

yes, getting the Rack versions allow you to have more space PLUS they are a cheaper alternative. you can get the rack mount version of the Triton, Motif, Fantom X and a descent midi controller and come out paying the same price as the top of the line workstation version of only ONE of those models. all you need is a nice controller, and you are set.

That sounds dope for real. I might have to study up on some of the same shit you are Jug. Looks like after I record this CD, I'm gonna be hittin' Guitar Center up if they have a display of them available. I think it's more realistic to add more shit to rack modules than synth workstations. Throw in an MPC 1000 and I'll be takin' my shit up a level or 10.

Back