Here's my lesson plan for you guys today

In Hip Hop or dance, I don't like to group the kick with the drums. Since you compress the kick anyway, I find compressing the kick with the drums takes some hit away form the mix.

honestly im still asking why do hiphop fakies comp drums, for what nowadays. All the drums your throwing in your fruities and mp's are already mixed cause you didnt record them, tune them, mix them nor master them. Same as keyboards and shit.

Now if your recording cats live and stuff then damn right certain notes are going to splash at diff levels here and their. But theirs also a thing called a limiter too people and fader riding aka automation for the younger cats.

And you know my fav part about all that was dude said it was recorded well and another was why touch something that sounds good already, so in other words the better the input capture the easier the mix, the better sounds youve choosen during production the more smoother it is to fly through a mix and last but not damn lease people! K.I.S. FREAKIN S!

You do not need 50 channels of percussions, stop that isht! Some of yall know how yall are mmmmm hmmmmmm:)

honestly im still asking why do hiphop fakies comp drums, for what nowadays. All the drums your throwing in your fruities and mp's are already mixed cause you didnt record them, tune them, mix them nor master them. Same as keyboards and shit.

Now if your recording cats live and stuff then damn right certain notes are going to splash at diff levels here and their. But theirs also a thing called a limiter too people and fader riding aka automation for the younger cats.

And you know my fav part about all that was dude said it was recorded well and another was why touch something that sounds good already, so in other words the better the input capture the easier the mix, the better sounds youve choosen during production the more smoother it is to fly through a mix and last but not damn lease people! K.I.S. FREAKIN S!

You do not need 50 channels of percussions, stop that isht! Some of yall know how yall are mmmmm hmmmmmm:)

Sometimes I'll get raw drums or drums that aren't mixed well enough to be versatile. I'll work with them. But yeah most of what I have is mixed fairly well. I tried to watch but it wouldn't let me. I'll try again in the a.m.

Back