Here you go noddy, somethin' different for your ears. You can keep your teeth.

Re-Lapse

I aint got the time to knock them teeth out your mouth Noddy, I been workin' my ass off and I'm starting college in Sept...

But, I did manage to get somethin' out of my spare time, took me about 3-4 hours today, to come up with this. My buddy Ben has incredible vocals, and I wanted to do a collab with him forever, but he's just now discovering that he's a good singer. So, he's writing up some shit, and I'm going to put it to the beat after he sings it.

He told me, to add MY feel to an RnB beat, so here it is...hope you like...

Anyone can give feed, though.

Re-Lapse - RnB

--Hope it's improvement. I'm diggin' it.

--Re-Lapse :cool:

lol what's up with the internet gangsta talk tho? Why does who wanna knock who's teeth out?

What's going on here, I must not be online enough.:D

lol what's up with the internet gangsta talk tho? Why does who wanna knock who's teeth out?

What's going on here, I must not be online enough.:D

:D lol :D

Well, A while back I had commented to Noddy that I was tired of me making shit beats, and I told him I was going to make something so hot that it knocks his teeth out. But then I got a job, and am working all the time, between that and taking care of my father, it's a busy life. Not to mention my girlfriend working and us trying to figure out how to get to work on different hours, with one car. Yeah, Hectic. Anyway, I found out I didn't have the time to knock his teeth out, so I thought I'd at least soothe his ear with this one.

Didja like it?

--Re-Lapse

If your gonna make a track like this youve got to step your key playing game up! Im kinda digging this one tho lapse...Shooot with a few adjustments to the kick and the keyz I think youve got a pretty nice "rap" track......Stay in the booth...Oh yeah USE UR METRONOME!!!...Right lol

If your gonna make a track like this youve got to step your key playing game up! Im kinda digging this one tho lapse...Shooot with a few adjustments to the kick and the keyz I think youve got a pretty nice "rap" track......Stay in the booth...Oh yeah USE UR METRONOME!!!...Right lol

Well....the only problem there is that I don't have a MIDI2USB plug for my keyboard. Whoops!? So, I have to use click...of the mouse. YEAH! ha..

I can actually play the keyboard fairly well, but my buddy wanted a simplistic style, with a bit of me. So, that's what he got. Of course, I st ill have to work on some things, such as you said, the kick and what not.

Thanks for the advice bro.

As always. :)

--Re-Lapse

yea i kinda like this joint 2...... the sounds is just a bit off.... they soundin a lil to elementry school to me, thats the best way i can explain it, but the melody is str8 tho just need a different soundin piano...... and a new kick i like the snare.....

yea i kinda like this joint 2...... the sounds is just a bit off.... they soundin a lil to elementry school to me, thats the best way i can explain it, but the melody is str8 tho just need a different soundin piano...... and a new kick i like the snare.....

Well, when I get a break from workin' outside today, I'll see what I can do. I, Myself, Like the beat, and find very little wrong with it. Elementary or not, for the fact that once vocals are on it..you don't notice that anyway.

Not to mention the fact that I could point out.... for instance, Kanye West...Cocky...Arrogant...and uses an old song for every one of his beats, not very unique. So, I make up my own shit, sure, that's elementary because he wanted simplistic, but let me tell you what, when I break out the keyboard and I wanna jam, I'll jam. :)

Just for proof, check out Kanye's album "Later Registration"...

vvvvvvvv

1. Bill Withers - Rosie (Roses)
2. Donal Leace - Today Won't Come again (Hey Mama)
3. Etta James - My Funny Valentine (addiction)
4. Gil Scott-heron - Home is where the hatred is (My Way Home)
5. Hank Crawford - Wildflower (Drive Slow)
6. Kaygee - Heavenly dreams (Celebration)
7. Natalie Cole - Someone that I use to love (Wake Up Mr West & Heard em say)
8. Orange Krush - Action (We Major)
9. Otis Redding - It's Too Late (Gone)
10. Ray Charles - I got a woman (Gold Digger)
11. Shirley Bassey Diamons are Forever (Diamonds From Sierra Leone)
12. Stevie Wonder - Superwoman (Where were you when I needed you)(We Major)
13. The Whatnauts - I'll erase away your pain (Late)

I know, this has nothing to do with the fact that I suck with this beat, but I thought I'd also point out how one of the most arrogant rappers out there, uses nothing but full samples. loops. and pre-recorded stuff.

Anywho, I'll still work on the beat, :P

--Re-lapse

Back