help me with a specific beat I want for my first ep song

Hakam

Hey guys , I am looking for a talented producer who can work with me on a specific beat

The beat would start with the I feel like dying chorus and end with the i feel good of James brown

In between I would like for minutes of original content that would fit wth I feel like dying chorus and slowly transition into the I feel good ending I am planing to use a bridge 2:45 minutes into the beat so that would be a great transitioning time ... I have a very rough idea when it comes to beat production so do u guys think this can be done and if yes are you willing to work with me?

Might be worth you finding quality wav's of the samples you want using and linking to a Dropbox account... You haven't mentioned budget (not a big thing to some yet MASSIVE to others) so it'd save anyone who fancies it a job...

Personally JB's 'I Feel Good' isn't a sample I'd feel comfortable flipping (or looping) but you seem set on what you want...

Budget isn't a problem as long as it is a reasonable one, as for the I feel good sound it is just to end the song this rap song I am making is to reflect on a moment in life where you feel like everything and every one is weighing you down and as the song progress you get rid of all these thoughts and judgements and reclaim yourself so I feel like it's very fitting to start it with I feel like dying and end it with I feel good

---------- Update ----------

And as I said I don't know how to make beats if I did I would ve done it already

Hello Hakam, We are an elite producer staff from Europe. We recently started to extend our Brand and We lare leasing beats. However u seem to want specific thing for ur voice therefore i suggest you to send us ur voice rapping and we can make a beat that can match your best expectations.

You can see some of our catalog here: https://soundcloud.com/theyoungveterans

Back