Hello to my Hip-Hop/Rap lovers...

MANNISH1

Wuzzup fellaz.I'm new to this forums,though,Not new to music.I'm an artist/producer outta Chicago with a Cd coming out in Sept.I'm just really here to say hello and looking forward to becoming a active member on these forums.I've got a website www.clubhouserecords22.com Thanks to my bro DJ'FINGAZ aka Detox Designs for the design and layout.Until then and my next posts.One love to the true hip-hop heads......

Welcome

I guess you figured a way to keep your name after all, I wasn't that lucky.:(

Yo, there was a group about five or so years back with a name like yours....... not the same?

When in September?

Oh, never mind, I peeped the site...... complete with a beauty of the week:D Niiiiiiiice:D

Thanks for the welcome bro.You know that beauty of the week.Me and my website editor is trying our best to get in contact with her.I want some of t hat....Yeah,the album comes out in september....Just doing my thizzles ya-dig.......1-love
Are you into house music?

CHR to the fullest

Flossy boy: That mag cover was a trip.It wasn't intended for me to have that mag cover but as you know this is a business so I made it my business to give them the most intense interview they ever done.When they editor read the interview they called me back in to do a lil photo shoot and reanswer some questions.With the help of some hydro *wink*I gave them every answer in the rawest format possible.It was fun as hell dawg.When I come out with this latest release best believe I'm going ghetto plat.100,000 sold baby.We just teamed up with a national distributor (Southwest wholesale-to-united kingdom distribution).I don't got the necessary equipment ableing me to upload tracks (BTW-Their WILL BE ways to hear tracks on the site once we're finish).I've also peeped your site.Not bad at all.We got the same taste in using frames I see.Red lettering.Black background..Much love..........
Spinster: The BOO-TAY of the week huh.Man,I want her so bad.Thanks to her,We finna extend it to BOO-TAY of the month.I seen your fan pics.Them thikk ass muthafukkaz.Gotta get me one......(BTW-WE ARE gonna kick it.Real soon.I'll let you know when.Drop me your number and we gon rap a bit...1-love).
MM&H....lol...much love bro

NO DOUBT PLAYBOY, I BELIEVE YOU'LL SEE GP(GHETTO PLATINUM)

Fo Sho' Dawgie

I know about Southwest Wholesale. Everybody that's moving units starts out with Southwest. I'm from Texas, so i'll be hitting them up a few months after I release my album.

I'ma be releasing my album in December, up in Maryland. I'm in the army stationed at Fort Detrick. It's a "shame" spot, besides I'm a network administrator so I be having plenty of time to do music.

What a Kawinkie-Dink that you are getting some U.K. distribution. My next duty assignment is at JAC Molesworth in the United Kingdom. It's an air force base and I'm in the army, so you know it's going to be cakewalk. I've already hooked up with someone in London, this producer of dance music, that I met on AOL. I've chatted for over a year and a half, so he tripped out when I told him i was only going to be an hour away. When I go there my guitarist will have moved to San Antonio, so we plan to work Texas and the UK extensively.

Maybe we'll link up out there or something.

Holla At Cha
That Texas Fella
sugaty@aol.com
www.MadnoizeEntertainment.com

noice

Hey MB, your site looks deadly, and congrats on the sales and magazine. Wish ya the best luck but whats up with the cover of Neglected?!
A"Z"H

Re: noice

AdrockHiggs said:
Hey MB, your site looks deadly, and congrats on the sales and magazine. Wish ya the best luck but whats up with the cover of Neglected?!
A"Z"H

That cover is dead business bro.Thats is in the works as we speak.We needed a somewhat of a prototype to run with.The designer shiested us outta some money and left us bogus.We're working with this young cat that design sh!t crucial,somewhat like pen n pixel.Check the site out next week and you'll certainly see a different CD Cover..I am shameless for that also...1-love

I got 10$

gec said:
we gon get together on this high track brutha

Wuzzup Gec.I've been kinda busy as of late.I haven't forgot about you.If you serious,we can get down,make arrangements and do dem thizzles ya-dig..holla cha man.......1

Back