Have you ever?

NickSpringfield

Have you ever recorded a song in a drunken haze and forgotten about it? I did back in January, I did a love type song...not a rap song... and just found it on my comp. Now I remember doing it but totally blacked it out until now. I played it for a few people and they said it was the best track they've ever heard from me. Maybe because it was not what I normally do, but I was smokin' a lot back then too.

Has this ever happend to anyone?

-Springfield

haha

ive done a lot of things in a drunken haze that i didnt know i did, but recording a track i have to say is not one of them...but we have done a lot of drunk freestyles that i was coherent enough to save and still use them for entertainment to this day.

I would have to say that my best mixes were definitely not done while I was drunk, but to each his own I suppose... I do have to second the drunk freestyling though, quite entertaining.

i dont have any drunken freestyles, but, im an insomniac, and i fond some freestyles i did after being up for like 3 days. didnt remember doing them. pretty entertaining.

Back