Have ya'll seen BANNER perform yet????

LAZI

Cuz is just sick with it for real... I'm just saying that if you get a chance to see dude that you won't be cheated. It's gonna be a good show.

Read this post about him at a show... This is some cat from mephis i peep on the CROOKEDLETTAZ.COM BBS.

"I forgot to add that DB is a very down to earth person. He treated his fans as if they were fam. His performance was wild. When he jumped unto the speakers and smashed a table into pieces the crowd was shocked to see a performer wild out like that. I have never been to a show like that. He is a character. Please continue what you are doing. You should win an award for best performance at the next BET awards."

Now peep the name... DAVID BANNER... WHY? The show, the music, and the nigga are all flips... Peep how cuz said he's down to earth but then flips to say Banner was jumping off the stage and smashed a table. Talk to him and he's all good... All i'm saying is that dude has a real energic performance and ya'll should really check it out. If you into doing shows he'll give you a new respect for how the shit should be done even if you not the climb on the speakers type. Dude been doing it like that even when it was 10 or 20 people in the whole building.

When he comesto your city I promise you won't regret BANNER's set. PLUS I think my boy PHINGAPRINT supposed to be spinning for him over the next month or so. Sick...

Peace...

I've seen him a few times on tv, before I saw him on tv I was like ok, he cool. Descent flow. Then I saw him preform and DAMN dude is crazy, He actually seems like he is having FUN. Real cool attitude, from what I have seen. Gets the corwd involved. On bet I think, he picked this random chick out of the audience and preformed with her on is shoulders.

Dude is wild, I'm most def a fan after seein how he preforms, and I see why he got signed.

thats how preformance's should be.

Also I know many people may not like crucial conflict or do or die here, but they have the same type of shows. REALLY enegetic on stage(at least the ones I went to).

Its cool to see energy, and not just rappin half ass to a dat tape.

Back