Hahaha wooooo im pop now!

"Last night, i didnt get an answer" lol the beat sounds similar to that Puffy song but w.e everything sounds like something..but overall dopeness i could see a sentimental version of Andre 3000 on this..

damn son you dont got a radio in the car? i mean i dont even listen to the radio that often but you cant ignore a song thats on every 10 minutes..you know youve heard that song dont lie :rolleyes:

this is nice..you did your thing on this right here...the tag takes away from the music tho..JMO..almost sound like the bassline for PCDs (Pussy Cat Dolls)

nice work Killah

tags arent goin to stop beat jacking..trust me.. you need to copyright your work...have it on file in DC..so you can hit them with copyright infringements...

trust me many people can just re-create it with different instruments..

I understand....

but on the real to those 3 that you said jacked your work..you need to send a cease and desist letter if you haven't and see what action they take..if you need one I can send you a template to use..

Killah_Trakz said:
since 99-00 No radio, No Tv. Only cartoon network and nickelodeon.

haha u sound like me wit that one fam.... im feelin the beat actually lol... gotta NICE BOUNCE

I love that K Allah shits ill lol... aww man i actually thought u was goin rap on this joint lol

bknot1 said:
tags arent goin to stop beat jacking..trust me.. you need to copyright your work...have it on file in DC..so you can hit them with copyright infringements...

trust me many people can just re-create it with different instruments..

True true...done that before just as far as experimentation goes....didn't get exact but got pretty close to a perfect replica...plus if you're not careful, it can be chopped up and looped

nice. that tag aint bad. the piano chord hit sounds a lil off but i am luvin it. Getting jacked is a good sign. means yo stuff is hott.

Back