Guys How to sell hiphop beats ?? Can I get some advice please :)

Ivan.A

Hi Guys I compose beats not so pro and not so bad :rolleyes: . Now I was thinking of selling cheap beats for earn quite money for upgrading my workstation So, what are the agreements I have to provide to a buyer ?? I am not so cleared about this so was asking :) Hope you guys will advice me well Thank you :)

You want to license your beats to artists, aka letting them use it for a limited time but still keeping the rights to the beats. I would highly suggest looking into myflashstore: Beat Selling Websites | Beats For Sell - myFlashStore.net
read up on all the benefits such as electronic contracts and automatic links of your beat sent directly to your customer. I have it set up on my website @ Buy Pop Beats Online and Take Your Music career to the next level! We have dozens of Pop beats for sale at unmatched prices!

I'm on MyFlashStore and I make a nice and steady income there from selling beats. However, the marketplace of MyFlashStore doesn't really work for me. So if you're using MyFlashStore, make sure you integrate the shop/player on your own website and drive a lot of traffic to your website. However, I've also been experimenting with BeatStars lately, and it's absolutely amazing! I joined a couple of weeks ago, I uploaded about 40 of my old beats and already made around $119 from selling non-exclusive beats on there. So if you're starting out, I would recommend that you roll with BeatStars. It's still new and you can get a lot of exposure. SoundClick used to be great but now it's dominated by the big players and they are messing things up. They deleted all the beats of my friend Anno Domini's co-producer 2Deep after 7 years, without giving notice and for no reason.

I think the SoundClick era is over soon... they're starting to mess up big time.

Another tip: Don't sell your beats under $10 dollars. I'd go for something between $15 and $30 dollars. If you sell your beats at a too low price, people will think it's garbage just because of the price tag. Look at people like Anno Domini, Allrounda, LifeAndDeath who are all selling beats at 29.90$. I sell my beats for $19.90 and have a lot of success with it, but I'm planning to rise the price soon...

Back