Gully Sorry But I Stole Yo Stuff

i kinda like it - its cool - although - i remember (now - cuz i had forgotten about that joint) . . . whatever happen to the actual song i put that on?

Can you add a lil "tag" on it . . . sayin "check out more music from him at myspace.com/breadwinnaz

I still got it Gully backed up on a DVD and hard drive. Now that my mix is better, I might re-record my verses totally. School's got me crazy busy though.

gullyjewelz said:
Can you add a lil "tag" on it . . . sayin "check out more music from him at myspace.com/breadwinnaz

NOT SETUP FOR AUDIO RECORDING BUT HIT ME WITH A TAG AND I CAN THROW IT IN ALSO RE DID IT A LIL TO TWEAK IT AND CUT THE INTRO

ram - i can send u the tag - maybe like thursday mornin - im gittin up at 5 am as it is - just tryin to keep my head above water - (hmmm song title/concept????) . . . holla

was just being lazy figured out the bpm on it gully. Much llove on the accapellas felas I am going to get at all of them. thanks again

I MITE BE ABLE TO GET THE BPMS THIS WEEKEND - ITS AN OLDER RECORDING - BEFORE I BOUGHT THE EQUIP. I GOT NOW - I HAD 1 OTHER PERSON DO A "MIX" ON IT N A BEAT THEY HAD - IT WAS A GOOD PROJECT - I JUST NEVER GOT AROUND TO RE-RECORDING THE VOCALS - I MITE HAVE TO PUT that ON MY TO DO LIST . . .

Yo gully i started workin on that drink on track and uh You need to redo that drink on track . shit we need to do a serious collab on it cuz the accapella is sounding ok but I would like to get this done foreal cuz the beat is nice for this track. I can send you a skeleton beat for you to get a feel on it. holla back

Back