Gully Jewelz Switching Lanes Remix

dog - that tish is waaaaay offf - i mean - on the real - i love the track!!!! got no problems spittin verses to that track - but the tempo of that track and the tempo of that verse don't match . . . unless my computer is playin if "wrong" . . . . just say the word n i will get r done though wit some lyrics!

at first it sounded off to me but then as i played it over and over it sounded dead on..god damn i should of gone with my first instinct, oh well sorry..you're saying you wanna spit over that beat? btw i put the guitar beat as a free download so you can hit it up now..once again my bad

gullyjewelz said:
dog - that tish is waaaaay offf - i mean - on the real - i love the track!!!! got no problems spittin verses to that track - but the tempo of that track and the tempo of that verse don't match . . . unless my computer is playin if "wrong" . . . . just say the word n i will get r done though wit some lyrics!

does it sound any better now?

thats y i said i would do somethin else to it - that verse was dropped for the B-Knot banga - by the way b= u heard from dude about that song?

im waiting on a reply from him today..I know he hasn't been doin much collaborating ..and he was supposed to be finished with it this past weekend..but i will see whats up with him...

no not sarcasm this track has some serious potential once it's finished and gully re-records the vocals to this beat

gullyjewelz said:
thats y i said i would do somethin else to it - that verse was dropped for the B-Knot banga - by the way b= u heard from dude about that song?

Gully..Menace will be recordings his verse today he said..so look for it later tonight after i mix it...for your opinion...its goin to be fiya... :D

Yeah it's got potential but the mix is off. The vocals are being overshadowed by the beat, but that's probably because the acapella is already mixed to fit bknots track, not this one. I say GJ should spit somethin new to it and I might drop something on it too. :D

Fiev.

thats what i keep sayin . . . that beat should have verses . . .inspired by IT to drop on IT . . . i might be able to get r done this weekend - but i really think the beat deserves its own lyrics . . .

Yo Gully I sent you a copy of the recording Menace did..shit is hot as hell..imma get on the mix..to make it official...:D ..let me know what you think about it...

Back