Guess Who is Black (Back)???

whats good i see you back in the game..welcome back..

i see you got that MP-7.. i got the XL-7 ..what ROM you have with it other then the Mo Phatt

Sup cuzzin, Just like I told you on AIM... Demo 2 is my shit, gansta smoove az fuck.

My man got all RnB on us on Demo 2. props to U and Cha with that. I still haven't been able to be success ful on that tip. the 2nd part@ the 1:02 mark is crazy.

Big is shaking the hell outta my 20/20 bas's

Nice work homie

thanks for the peep i got almost every rom fo real here is the run down B
orch 1 & 2
petersiedlechezk orch
beat garden
mophat
composer
pop
world rom which is hot as hell
proteus 123
and i got most of em on disc soundfont also

i know every body is going to the software versions but i love the hardware
holla back at ya boy we can do something together sometimes.

Man i was on Ebay looking to see what expansion roms where for sale. the ones i did see weren't cheap at all. Plus after that thing I told you about, my dought is gonna be pretty tight for a week or 2.

checked you out

I thought demo 2 was put together well, but I didn't like the beat enough to put on my album. The other two were wack to me. I was impressed by your ability to put demo 2 together though. I'm guesing they were samples. If not that's even more impressive.

Hi_D_Ho_Man said:
Man i was on Ebay looking to see what expansion roms where for sale. the ones i did see weren't cheap at all. Plus after that thing I told you about, my dought is gonna be pretty tight for a week or 2.

Yea you Da man fo sho

yeah i got the P-123, MoPhatt, Composer, and XL-Lead for mines(XL-7).. i want to get that World, Beat Garden and something else..but im undecided about that..we will see..

but yeah he can do that..make something fiya 4 real..

i sold my yamaha RM1X and got the Command Station..and im lovin it...might post some new stuff someday..:)

send me that x lead and I'll send you the protean drums. Or if need be we can orchestrate it through pay pal or somebody like spin or one of the old school cats who we both have known for a minute and have known to be fair.( i aint post no other names cuz i donrt wont to offend) holla back and let me know what you wanna do. or where you from hell we might be in the same neighborhood this is the net you know lol

we can do that..im in Frederick MD...i could mail it to you no problem..its really up to you..just let me know

Back