Gotta Redeem Myself

Trumpspade said:
I said it kinda screwed up!
What I was trying to say is it is good to do something different. If sampling or remixes is your strengths, it's not as challenging as another style you're lacking. I'm speaking only from the mind of sharpening your versatility ability!
And yes, ultimately you want to win. But for the sake of HR/Hiphop/ you're not winning $$$'s anything... If you can gain knowledge from the experience, then you've already won. :)
Let me just shut up, I'm bored! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

lol, your right, i wasnt doing it consiously tho, for real i dont even make beats for money and not expecting any money anytime, i just like doin it :)

ammarg89 said:
lol, your right, i wasnt doing it consiously tho, for real i dont even make beats for money and not expecting any money anytime, i just like doin it :)

I feel you.....Gotta love your tenacity

RafagasMusic said:
whoaaa..wtf?!?! that shit is RIDICULOUS son god damn!!! bro i cant even stress how much i love this beat im just gonna end it at that..

lol, thanx...so arre we not battlin ne more?...i spent liek 4 hrs on this os i hope we continue iwt da battle.

I thought it was cool!
Can you post the original so we, the people looking in, can hear the difference..... :D

ammarg89 said:
lol, thanx...so arre we not battlin ne more?...i spent liek 4 hrs on this os i hope we continue iwt da battle.

yeah give me til saturday my laptop with the track i was working on is not in my possession right now so gimme til sat.

hey - no offense - but y "waist" this hard azz beat wit a old naz verse . . sounds like a job for . . . hmm . . G-G-g-Gully Jewelz!!!

lol

gullyjewelz said:
hey - no offense - but y "waist" this hard azz beat wit a old naz verse . . sounds like a job for . . . hmm . . G-G-g-Gully Jewelz!!!

lol
lol if ya wanna spitto da beat just hit me up

thanks! im listening to your beat right now lol that shit is ridiculous! the sample towards the end finishes it up real nice..thanks dude

No probz I have no problem at all congratulating HEAT...just about all your trackz bang, love the swing effects

Back