The future....... two iPODS & a mixer??????

I do agree with many of the posts, buying two ipods is pretty wacked!

I just bought one for traveling purposes and I love it. But you can put like a million songs on a pc nowadays, so might as well use that DJ package that plays the (2)generic vinyls, but you're really playing what you select on your pc.

Yeah, i think its just the 'novelty' of having 2 ipods for Dj'ing. I think if that idea does have followers, i think it would be a better choice to add dual hard drives. It would be better quality, you could potentially hold more songs and the DJ would feel safer at the fact of not getting drunk people trying to steal the iPods all the time.

Viva Vinyl...this is f'ed up in my opinion...yeah yeah, many more tracks and all of that shit, but for my part, I vote for vinyl...

-Nito

Actually, it'll be one PDA and a folding keyboard. The advanced high resolution modeling will produce your virtual Neve console and make your lapel mic sound like a U-47. And it will all run on solar-rechargable batteries, which will be a good thing, so you can still make recordings after the downfall of industrial civilisation.-Richie

Richard Monroe said:
Actually, it'll be one PDA and a folding keyboard. The advanced high resolution modeling will produce your virtual Neve console and make your lapel mic sound like a U-47. And it will all run on solar-rechargable batteries, which will be a good thing, so you can still make recordings after the downfall of industrial civilisation.-Richie

:D
don't be suprise if some magazine is reviewing it in the next 6 months

you gotta have two ipods so you can mix between two concurrent music streams. otherwise, the ipod processor is going to have to be increased to handle dual stereo output.

LN...i was just about to say the same thing about Mt Cross...

it seams like all the old heads are poppin back in here once again..

maybe we can get it back live like b4

Trumpspade said:
I do agree with many of the posts, buying two ipods is pretty wacked!

I just bought one for traveling purposes and I love it. But you can put like a million songs on a pc nowadays, so might as well use that DJ package that plays the (2)generic vinyls, but you're really playing what you select on your pc.

what package is that??

pcp said:
what package is that??

I can find out the exact name but my boy, who is a Deejay uses it. He brings his laptop with all type of cuts uploaded on it, (You name it, he got it!) then he has two turntables that spins identical generic vinyl and he selects a song on his laptop and the turntable controls it..........He's had it for a while so it ain't brand new...............

Back