a fruity loops banger ya heard! let me know what you think

jugalo180

www.moneyistherecipe.com
this is a club joint that i put together with fruity loops earlier today. this is something i want to write to so i can get the club jumping. i don't have any equipment hooked up, everything was sequenced and sampled via fruity loops and sound forge. it's not mixed, it's only an idea so please be open minded. positive and negative feed back welcomed. it's called PHUCK YOU

http://www.nowhereradio.com/loueazy/singles

nice lookin playboy

thanks yo. i know i have a lot of synthy sounds going on in there, i was trying to create this energy to just make you wanna move when it comes on. i have some slow hard shit in my armory but i need to start hooking up some ish to make you bounce. the mix is very mundane because i only adjusted the levels in fruity loops while tracking through some headphones. i just turned the knobs and let it ride. i'm trying to see how many people feel it before i do any more tuning to it. nice looking with the honest feedback dog.

I'm feelin it Jug

I think shit will be hard as hell once u get it all polished up and
your ridin that beat...this shit will def get a club movin it almost
sounds like a pastor troy track (to me anyways) take that as a
complement cuz we all know that troy's shit get's the club movin down in the dirty.. Peace

Peace Love Respect,

Ya Boy Kevlar

thanks yo

i have to take some time to start peeping out some more stuff from the rest of you guys, just been bouncing around doing different things that's all.

i checked out the track you and abyss did, i want to check it out again and let the both of you know what i think about it.

Definately a bouncing track.

Very synthy but I think that was the desired effect.

Reminds me of DTP/Ludacris' Move Bitch.

Definately needs some down south chanting. :cool:

i like that beat...and u did that in fruity loops damn..i might need to try it 1 day...yeah u got a winner any Dirty South club banger...peace

hey that sounds pretty damn good for a frooty loops joint. I think if you want some dirty club jumpin to fly off the hizzoo when they play your shizzoo you should add a sample of some girl whispering "i wanna" before the guy comes in and goes "phuck you, phuck you". Definately club scene money.

good work...

i really appreciate all of the input

thanks everyone. yeah bknot, i sequenced it all in fruity loops, i did all of my samples in soundforge. trogdor, you have given me a good idea i'll keep that in mind. abyss, kevlar, soundboy yall know that i reallly apreciate yall checking my stuff out, and with both negative and positive reviews you all keep me moving.

thats what we here for to help each other out and make ourselfs better and the next person better

I Like It

Good as usual Jug.

I also got your PM. Go check yours.

IT'S ALL GOOD !!!

We gonna hook up and really post some Figh Ass Sh@t in here after we track and mix it.

Malcolm

nice looking

it's about time i was able to hook up with the ghost in the darkness(lol). thanks for the feedback player. looking forward to hooking up with you.

Re: nice looking

jugalo180 said:
it's about time i was able to hook up with the ghost in the darkness(lol). thanks for the feedback player. looking forward to hooking up with you.

LOL

Its all Gravy.

you dial up or Broad B ?

Back