first they love me then they hate me

Damn Jug

It's seems to me like someone is grindin pretty hard these's days?? lol u droppin beats like it ain't no thang... it's cat's like u that make me never wanna put a link up to hear my so called "beats" good dirty south feel as usual...i think this one might be harder to rhyme over than your other tracks but maybe thats just me...holla at ya boy sometime man.. Peace

Peace Love Respect,

Ya Boy Kevlar
www.soundclick.com/kevlar27

yo kevlar

what's really good? what's been up man? i've been dibbing and dabbing around with fruity loops, i need to start writing some new material. i'm about to cop a few beats from some other producers here on the net. i made a lot of these beats sample heavy just to breathe life into em, since i can't put any vocals behind them. i'm trying to get better at creating my beats, maybe one day i can master my own style.

This is cool, I'd drop those "ugh and yeahs" during the verse parts. not really feeling them , cant really say why. maybe keep em but lower them in the mix

Shit jug, can't keep up wit ya.

I'ma peep all the tracks I ain't commented on tonight and give some o' that feedback.

Re: yo kevlar

jugalo180 said:
what's really good? what's been up man? i've been dibbing and dabbing around with fruity loops, i need to start writing some new material. i'm about to cop a few beats from some other producers here on the net. i made a lot of these beats sample heavy just to breathe life into em, since i can't put any vocals behind them. i'm trying to get better at creating my beats, maybe one day i can master my own style.

Im back. Youll be able to drop vox on them in about 1 week.

Ill hit you this evening.

Malcolm

in the words of lil jon

okaaay! hell yeah! i guess i need to start writing, tell me which one i should come out the door with.

my, bad i forgot to state this.

originally posted by hi-d-ho-man
This is cool, I'd drop those "ugh and yeahs" during the verse parts. not really feeling them , cant really say why. maybe keep em but lower them in the mix

yo, i didn't sequence em to be rapped over, i just put lil snippets together so you can bob your head to. i didn't want to get too deep into the beats, untill i was sure that people were feeling them. thanks hi, i know that you have my back, i really appreciate the honesty ya heard.

Back