Finally, some fresh air.

Lapse you know I always throw new ideas at you lol...but if you knew how to play the guitar over that drum pattern this beat would RoCk...cuz the "instrument" of the melody isnt getting it...but this can be another step up for you...by the way my teeth are still here....im waiting lol...oh yeah can you hook a brova up with some sounds please???

Lapse you know I always throw new ideas at you lol...but if you knew how to play the guitar over that drum pattern this beat would RoCk...cuz the "instrument" of the melody isnt getting it...but this can be another step up for you...by the way my teeth are still here....im waiting lol...oh yeah can you hook a brova up with some sounds please???

The thing is, I do know how to play the guitar. The problem is, I have no way of recording it to the computer. My microphone isn't anywhere good enough for that type of recording, but I could definitely look into it. Acoustic or Electric, do you think?

The instrument right now, is a high-pizzi and the drum pattern just kinda flowed together with the rest of it. I know it's not the greatest, but as I said it's in progress, I still gotta add some stuff to it.

I know your teeth are still there, give a brother some time homey, I aint had much time to be on the computer and get back to par with makin beats. But, I promise you, soon, I'll hit you with somethin outta left field, bro.

As for sounds? Shit.. just go to sf2midi.com, loads of stuff there bro. If not, Torrents, Torrents, Torrents. I downloaded a torrent a while back that had over 15GB's of just .wav sounds, incredible samples, and loops and shit. I don't use the loops, but I use the samples.

Anyways, I'll get back to workin' on that beat as soon as I can, I haven't had a chance to get home yet. I start my new job building "Trusses" at 5 in the morning til 2:30PM.. what a job, and as of summer, it'll be 6 - 4:30 or later.

But, it's $8.00/hr for now, so I can't complain. Plus, it's money in da bank, ya dig?

--Re-Lapse :D

Back